Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2009, 12:46 PM

Georgieboy and Zena on their morning walk

Have to say, Georgie is better than he's ever been, his coat is superb now with all my tlc and a new shredding tool I bought yesterday and his eyes have cleared up nicely too on the drops from the vet. Zena is still just completely bonkers, but of course I just love that, and I can't believe she will be one whole year old next month!!! Where has it gone???!!! Hope you like!

As you can see, she is actually taller than George now!

Sitting nicely for mummy, that's my sit and stay!

and recall's still 110% too! Even though she's supposed to have turned into the dreaded Kevin!

Kevin again then!

Good "focus" too!

Running to mummy again, it's difficult to get shots of her coz she's always coming too near!

Just a nice shot!

and another!

Another sit and stay for both of them whilst I had a sit down meself! It's sooooo uphill on the way back this walk!

and here you can see just how much she's overtaken Georgie in the height stakes!

Thanks for looking, bet you're surprised just how much she's grown!
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2009, 01:47 PM
just 2 lovely dogs helena.

sue
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2009, 01:55 PM
A pair of Beautys!
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2009, 02:19 PM
they are both gorgeous!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

22-10-2009, 02:36 PM
Lovely photos H and yes I can see Zena is taller than Georgie now and I'm still loving those ears one year old next month I can't believe it, bet she gets a special dinner that day
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2009, 02:37 PM
Oh Zena is such a good girl. Yes where is the Kevin strage please!! They are so beautiful and Georgie is looking fantastic too xx
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2009, 02:55 PM
She has grown into a lovely adult, that's for sure. But the cuddle monster that is Georgie still has my heart
Smoochies, you lovely boy xx
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2009, 03:41 PM
Both wonderful! I still want a big georgie cuddle he is so lovely. And cant believe the gorgeous Zena is nearly one!!!! OMG!!
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2009, 03:42 PM
She's grown LOADS! I soooo want Georgie and Zena cuddles H!!!!! Stunning absolutely stunning! xxxxxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2009, 04:09 PM
Originally Posted by Blackie's Mum View Post
just 2 lovely dogs helena.

sue
Thanks Sue, everybody says that when they approach us when we're out too!

Originally Posted by Sweep View Post
A pair of Beautys!
Thanks Sweep, I'm such a proud mum now that Georgie doesn't look like an RSPCA case coz of his skin problems he had! For 5 years I might add!!!

Originally Posted by lozzibear View Post
they are both gorgeous!
Thanks lozzibear, I love them loads, but you already know that dont'cha!

Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Lovely photos H and yes I can see Zena is taller than Georgie now and I'm still loving those ears one year old next month I can't believe it, bet she gets a special dinner that day
Thanks H The sad part about that is, it'll be the same day she could go into the hospital and get speyed, but I won't think about that, and I definitely won't book it for her birthday! I have it all planned already - her birthday that is!!! xxxx

Originally Posted by Berger View Post
Oh Zena is such a good girl. Yes where is the Kevin strage please!! They are so beautiful and Georgie is looking fantastic too xx
Thanks Berger It hasn't happened yet, and hopefully she will never be one, although having said that...... this particular walk is our 2nd walk of the day and she loves it. We meet lots and lots of doglets, she plays a lot and we're out longer and she gives me that ball a lot more to throw. The car is up the top there, and usually at the end of a walk, she has no hesitation in just hopping back into the car, not here though! No, she goes back under the post and rail and stays there. I get in the car, shut the door and she comes running. That stopped working. I now have to turn the engine on and start reversing before she comes Yesterday, I gave Georgie a really good grooming in front of the car on the grass, and was throwing her ball, she didn't want to come to the car again, and when I went over the post and rail to get her she actually went to run off Different tactics were called for This is now "work in progress" at this particular walk, and it never happens anywhere else and we do go to lots and lots of different places, so very strange for her to behave like this, maybe Kevin really IS rearing his ugly head in there hey?!!!!

Originally Posted by MissE View Post
She has grown into a lovely adult, that's for sure. But the cuddle monster that is Georgie still has my heart
Smoochies, you lovely boy xx
Between you and me Pat I just feel so very content now that he is having the pleasure of being a normal dog, without all that scratching, chewing and gnawing himself to pieces and I'm sure little Zena has helped him to get there along with all my hard work of course! Doesn't he look fab now! The problem is, my dog sitter was giving him too much food and no exercise for 4 days, and even over 4 days he piled it all back on Poor boy is now back on a diet, but I have to do this, he can't come with us on our longer walks carrying that lot around it'd kill him off and I don't want that, where would I be without my Georgie cuddles!! Everybody loves Georgie, they always stop for a cuddle! Zena doesn't sit still long enough for those!

Originally Posted by honeysmummy View Post
Both wonderful! I still want a big georgie cuddle he is so lovely. And cant believe the gorgeous Zena is nearly one!!!! OMG!!
Thanks honeysmummy I met two ladies out this morning, one had an 11 month old Leo, who was even cuddlier than Georgie I have to say as he threw himself at me!!! I had to get Georgie back out of the car so she could have a cuddle off him coz it wasn't enough for her to just stick her hand through the half open window, she wanted the full works!

Originally Posted by Lorna View Post
She's grown LOADS! I soooo want Georgie and Zena cuddles H!!!!! Stunning absolutely stunning! xxxxxx
Thanks Lorna They're to die for around here those big cuddles, no wonder I have such low blood pressure myself with these two babies at my feet hey?!!!! xxxxx
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »