Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2008, 07:58 AM

Morning, morning, morning!

Morning all,

Managed to get a lie in until 7am this morning, after having been up for the loo at 6am. I was aching slightly at 6, so thought I would risk going back to bed – big mistake

Dogs have had their breakfast, liberally sprinkled with roast chicken, and have scoffed the lot. Now we just have to wait a while before we can take them out for their walk, or “saunter” where Roxy’s concerned

Not much planned for today. I paid Ł10 for a rib of beef (it was the cheapest one there) so we are having that for lunch. If it’s anything like the one we had at Christmas, it’ll be delicious!

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe

Today’s gem :
A young Technician and his General Manager board a train headed through the mountains on its way to Wichita. They can find no place to sit except for two seats right across the aisle from a young woman and her grandmother.
After a while, it is obvious that the young woman and the young tech are interested in each other, because they are giving each other looks.
Soon the train passes into a tunnel and it is pitch black. There is a sound of a kiss followed by the sound of a slap. When the train emerges from the tunnel, the four sit there without saying a word.
The grandmother is thinking to herself, "It was very brash for that young man to kiss my granddaughter, but I'm glad she slapped him."
The General manager is setting there thinking, "I didn't know the young tech was brave enough to kiss the girl, but I sure wish she hadn't missed him when she slapped and hit me!"
The young woman was sitting and thinking, "I'm glad the guy kissed me, but I wish my grandmother had not slapped him!"
The young tech sat there with a satisfied smile on his face. He thought to himself, "Life is good. How often does a guy have the chance to kiss a beautiful girl and slap his General manager all at the same time!"

Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-01-2008, 08:03 AM
Morning Vicki,morning all. Lie in for us today too just back up to bed with a cuppa.
Then take Ollie for his walk. Like you a lazy day today and beef for lunch. Enjoy.
at todays gem. Have a good day all.
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2008, 08:15 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

I managed to get a lie in this morning as well, but I now have a headache for my troubles

Hope your aches soon disappear Vicki

Have a good one folks

Christine
Rookgeordiegirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2008, 08:33 AM
Morning Vicki,morning all.

Third day of bad back and dogs still havnt been out for threedays. The collies are very hyper,OH back tommorrow so will put them in the car and take them up the forest,

Have a good day,
Jeanette
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2008, 08:43 AM
good morning, i was woken by my cat yowling, so put him in the garden, where he started on the neighbours cat, 1 jug of water later n he shut up.
OH has just come in with ben,
got company coming this morning so really should get motivated,but 1st another cup of coffee
have a good day all.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2008, 08:48 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Vicki,morning all. Lie in for us today too just back up to bed with a cuppa.
Then take Ollie for his walk. Like you a lazy day today and beef for lunch. Enjoy.
at todays gem. Have a good day all.
Morning Lynn

Originally Posted by CLMG View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all

I managed to get a lie in this morning as well, but I now have a headache for my troubles

Hope your aches soon disappear Vicki

Have a good one folks

Christine
Morning Christine

Originally Posted by Rookgeordiegirl View Post
Morning Vicki,morning all.

Third day of bad back and dogs still havnt been out for threedays. The collies are very hyper,OH back tommorrow so will put them in the car and take them up the forest,

Have a good day,
Jeanette
Morning Jeanette

Originally Posted by bens mum View Post
good morning, i was woken by my cat yowling, so put him in the garden, where he started on the neighbours cat, 1 jug of water later n he shut up.
OH has just come in with ben,
got company coming this morning so really should get motivated,but 1st another cup of coffee
have a good day all.
Morning Cathy

Seems like most of us are achey this morning
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2008, 08:55 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Wet here this morning and I've woken up wih a bit of a cold. Nothing serious but just a bit foggy headed with a sore throat. Steak for us here today, bought some lovely fillet at the butcher yesterday Lazy day here too. Have a good Sunday everyone.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2008, 09:14 AM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. Wet here this morning and I've woken up wih a bit of a cold. Nothing serious but just a bit foggy headed with a sore throat. Steak for us here today, bought some lovely fillet at the butcher yesterday Lazy day here too. Have a good Sunday everyone.
Morning J - hope your throat eases x0x
shaza
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2008, 09:21 AM
Morning Vicki, Morning everyone!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2008, 09:22 AM
Originally Posted by shaza View Post
Morning Vicki, Morning everyone!