Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2017, 07:37 AM

Daily Threads. Tuesday, 14th February

Hello everyone, happy St. Valentine's Day.

Hope Dakota is ok Griff after her visit to the vet.

Lynn and Harvey hope you got your oil deliveries ok.

June, how were things last night, is all quiet now on the western front.

Nippy Jen and Brian and Pepsi, do hope you are all ok as we haven't heard from you in a while.

Harvey, I have always worked full time during my life until the Post Office hold ups put pay to it.

Hope everyone is ok, have a good day all stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-02-2017, 08:26 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Nice bright sunny cold day here again today.

Hopefully I will get an email today Moyra teling me when delivery is due which if not today should be tomorrow. Usually it early by a few days but seems not so this month. Possibly they are very busy.
Mark left at 6.30 Joel has a follow up appointment about his hip/pelvis at 9.10 this morning in Stortford.
Keeping everything crossed he hears positive news about the scaffolding yard job this week.

June hope all is quiet with you.
Harvey glad to hear the back is better. Gorden worked from home yesterday so he emailed the office to suggest if anybody wanted to speak on the phone they email him so he could be at the end of the garden to receive the call. He keeps the land line as private as possible.
His boss has just moved to East London and says she has to go to the end of the road for a signal. Refreshing to know it's not just out in the sticks suffering.
Nippy Jen hoping everyone is well in your house.
Mandy I expect you have been celebrating last night ? Any cuddles yet or do you have to wait in the queue ?

Hoping everyone is well and all four legged friends to.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2017, 09:34 AM
Morning all
Really narked ..posted Steve's card thursday and it hasn't shown up...so i now have to spend the day going over with a card..lovely! Need to get a wriggle on as he will be off work soon
Hope Joel gets on o.k at the hospital
Moyra, hope things are a bit warmer and no more snow down your way?
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2017, 10:22 AM
Morning all

Griff I would not make that jouney the card will arrive. When did yours arrive?
Hope everything goes well for the little 'en Lynn, and fancy not getting a signal in London, albeit East London.
Moyra hope you feel okay now and how is the gret fence debacle coming on?

Still a bit down here, but a little brighter every day.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2017, 11:06 AM
Hi Kazz, it's not no movement on the fence/brick wall whatsoever. I despair of anything being done this side of springtime now.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-02-2017, 12:16 PM
Guess what oil turned up no warning whatsoever after the conversation yesterday.
So poor delivery guys got it in the neck and a stinking email sent to the agent as their customer service dept., was very busy.

Kazz good days bad days for a while yet. Even now I can have a bad day regarding Max who will of been gone to the bridge 15 years this year. Also Ollie who will of been at the bridge 6 years this year.
griff so annoying about the card.

Joel doing well still no sport. As he is young and still growing they want him to take it easy in the hopes it will heal itself without medical intervention. Has to go again in 4 weeks. No choice of appointment time as it is done by letter.
If by then Mark hopefully has a job guess he will have to take the time off.

Waiting to hear about car hoping soon as we would like to tie it in with getting a coffee out. Have some picture re-arranging to do first and tidy the house.
Gorden bought me a lovely canvas print of Venice the grand canal at dusk.

Forgot to wish everyone a happy valentines day. So happy valentines day.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2017, 12:19 PM
Good afternoon

Hope you are soon feeling back to normal Kazz, it does take a while to get over the loss.

Hope the oil arrives ok Lynn and also hope Joel gets the all clear from the hospital.

The card will get there eventually Griff.

Dull and windy but dry. Been to the library, got Barry some hankies and a t-shirt for myself. The had to spend time waiting in the optician to see if my classes could be repaired as I had a slight accident today luckily the answer was yes.. Tripped over the kerb outside Tesco. Everyone there was really nice. Face bruised and grazed but it would seem that no-one at home has noticed yet

Stopped to speak to my neighbour when I went out as he returned from walking his dog and as he turned to go the dog yelped. He had been sitting there quite happily so carried him in for the neighbour and just hope the poor little thing hasn't hurt his back again he wasn't looking very happy as I left. Will call in later to see how he is.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-02-2017, 12:34 PM
Sorry to hear about the fall Sue hope someone notices soon and gives you a cuddle and makes you a cuppa. In the meantime I will send a hug.
Hope your neighbours dogs ok.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2017, 01:18 PM
Sue, so sorry to hear about the fall ((hugs)) from us
Kazz, the card won't arrive...he thinks it has most likely gone to his neighbour...same as his letters from work did, she doesn't put them through his letter box or even put them back in the post!! She could have lost him his job with the work letters, luckily one of the lads came round, hope she doesn't open the card Lol..might get a bit more than she bargained for Lol....My card came this morning, he stopped off at 4.30 on his way to work..bless him
Lynn, canvas sounds lovely...especially as you were just on about it yesterday..grrr about the oil
Moyra, i suppose the problem is getting someone to take responsibility...nobody will want to pay out for the work will they?
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2017, 01:27 PM
Hope you are ok Sue and also the little dog next door too!
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >