View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2009, 12:48 PM
My two both like to drink from puddles outside. I'd say between them they drink a medium sized bowl every day.

But it depends on what they've eaten or what activity they've been doing. They like to have a drink after playing with their toys, I guess because it dries their tongues?
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2009, 01:30 PM
My dogs will always drink lots when we get back from a walk, Zena drinks it straight from the outside tap whilst I'm filling the bucket, and then George drinks from the bucket. Inside I have a great big pudding basin of water in the kitchen, which I must fill about 10 times a day, but not always coz it's empty, but because it gets manky with two of them slobbering in it! When I've just filled it, they'll always have a drink from it, especially after eating and last thing at night. Georgie was never a great drinker, he's more like a camel, he takes his fill and doesn't bother much the rest of the day, but, I always hear him drinking in the night, so maybe he IS a camel!!!

There's always a fresh bucket of water out in the gardens front and back which they drink out of too, so they drink a lot in this house.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2