View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Evie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2010, 09:29 PM
I know you've already got one, but for future reference, Jans Gifts is a great website with quick delivery. I've bought a few whippet coats from there.

Their whippet muzzles can be found here:
http://www.jansgifts.co.uk/list.php?type_id=114

I don't think muzzles look out of place on them. If they do any lure racing etc they need to wear them.
annspot80
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-03-2010, 09:44 AM
I was advised to get one of those baskerville muzles i think their called - the cage ones - but i didn't like to think of one on my dog as they look so harsh. He did run off to a rotweiler before and started a fight, so this made me think even more about muzzling him, but now i have bought a training collar - same as a halti only cheaper - this goes around the nose, and he is now back on the lead with it, untill he learns to stay by my side again rather than running off, and not to be so strong on the lead. He can pant, drink and be given treats through these, so you can reward them when they are good - i recommend one.
kobebear
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-03-2010, 09:58 AM
Originally Posted by annspot80 View Post
I was advised to get one of those baskerville muzles i think their called - the cage ones - but i didn't like to think of one on my dog as they look so harsh. He did run off to a rotweiler before and started a fight, so this made me think even more about muzzling him, but now i have bought a training collar - same as a halti only cheaper - this goes around the nose, and he is now back on the lead with it, untill he learns to stay by my side again rather than running off, and not to be so strong on the lead. He can pant, drink and be given treats through these, so you can reward them when they are good - i recommend one.
I got a baskerville muzzle yesterday but it too small so will change it today, also got one of those Halti things but the little monkey keeps managing to get it off, will keep trying both ways till she behaves herself, its not all the time when she does this but dont want to be sued by another dog owner if she does attack anything.
annspot80
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-03-2010, 04:01 PM
Originally Posted by kobebear View Post
I got a baskerville muzzle yesterday but it too small so will change it today, also got one of those Halti things but the little monkey keeps managing to get it off, will keep trying both ways till she behaves herself, its not all the time when she does this but dont want to be sued by another dog owner if she does attack anything.
Same as me, i don't want him to wear it all the time, just untill i have installed some manners again lol, and yes it's better to be on the safe side.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3