Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2009, 10:36 PM

Cuddles with my cat's!

My cat's have never been overly tactile, but lately they're so happy when I come home from uni and in the morning when I come downstairs (they can't come up with me at night they jump all over me lol!) and stuff, but tonight I watched Flight 93 (cried!!!!) and I had choco on my head and Ocean on my lap having cuddles. Was so so so lovely!!!!

Just thought I'd share! xxxx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2009, 07:34 AM
How lovely, Lorna
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2009, 09:49 AM
Love it they're better than any woman lol!!
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2009, 04:53 PM
Originally Posted by Lorna View Post
Love it they're better than any woman lol!!
I agree, but then I would, but they can also be better than any man too! lol

You don't post enough piccies of your kitties, but I know what you mean about them appreciating you when they see you.

Our Ollie never come downstairs because of the dogs. He is also banned from the bedrooms and the bathroom unattended because of his ability to poop on mats and wee in my laundry basket so he basically has the landing and his own room, my office.

This means when he is allowed in my room he is sooooo happy, and if you do stop and sit with him in the landing he has the ability to climb on your shoulders with joy.... and stick his claws in. He is a grumpy so and so most of the time, but he loves us sometimes.
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2009, 08:03 PM
Lol my two have the run of downstairs, and they were allowed in my room, but right now they're naughty kittties - keep scratching the walls (and the wallpaper!) They'll be allowed in my office once thats re-done upstairs too! They're currently asleep on the carpet in the dining area....bless!

I'm sure they'll move when I go to sit on the sofa! xxx

PS will pop some more pics of them now... xx