Our sister sites
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2009, 09:19 PM

Oh dear.....(Pidge should like this!)

....look what my mothers done.

Let me give you a bit of back story....

This afternoon I had a call from a friend of my grandmothers (78 years old). She informed me that she had taken on 2 dogs.....

Litter sisters....and English Springer spaniels. Once I had picked my jaw off the floor and she had told me her reasons (more company for each other etc), she asked me what I thought....then told me how they were fighting.....I suggested that she rehome (at least) one...they were bred on a farm...no test/papers etc....but she was wondering if there were any gamekeepers locally who would be interested.....

Then I told my mother (who also knows the lady very well).......3 hours later off we go.....

Welll...here she is - I am sure I will be able to bore you with more pictures tomorrow....she is quite cute but does not yet have a name...

jwdc
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-08-2009, 09:32 PM
How beautiful! My first dog was an ESS, so I'll always have a huge soft spot for those gorgeous soulful eyes! They look so innocent don't they....lol.

Hang on, are you saying a 78 year old has adopted them both? Blimey, she'd better be sprightly!
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2009, 09:36 PM
quite cute is an understatement - they are simply gorgeus. So is the woman keeping them both? She must be crazy or very energetic!
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2009, 09:48 PM
Originally Posted by jwdc View Post
How beautiful! My first dog was an ESS, so I'll always have a huge soft spot for those gorgeous soulful eyes! They look so innocent don't they....lol.

Hang on, are you saying a 78 year old has adopted them both? Blimey, she'd better be sprightly!
She had.....

Originally Posted by Tillymint View Post
quite cute is an understatement - they are simply gorgeus. So is the woman keeping them both? She must be crazy or very energetic!
The point is that she had 2....she now only has one and the other one is busy screaming its head off in the house with my mother......who is keeping it!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2009, 09:50 PM
How lovely that your mum has one of these beautiful pups now, Hannah. I would have had trouble choosing between them personally, they're just both so gorgeous!

Look forward to more stunning photos asap please!

x0x
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2009, 10:50 PM
Pidge can confirm she most definitely does like this!!!

ADORABLE! Hasn't she got long ears for a puppy. Such a pretty little face too, although I think they are both darlings. In fact I would probably name her Darling, or Pixie or maybe Popsey.

Silly old Grandma though, I do hope it works out for them both. If not, you know where I am ;o)
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

02-08-2009, 12:19 AM
It's a lady Fingal !
cava14una
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2009, 05:50 AM
So you've come clean She really is sweet must send link to my friend who has a Springer as well as Beardies
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2009, 05:52 AM
oh how gorgeous
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2009, 06:30 AM
Oh my word...quite cute...she is beyond quite cute...she's lovely!!!!!!!!
Is she permanent????
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >