Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2009, 08:23 PM
has the dogs breeder been contacted?
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2009, 08:52 PM
Yes I believe I am right in saying that they were one of the first contacted and they wanted nothing to do with it and were no help at all.
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2009, 08:56 PM
What about Zepthedep? He was a member on here and did Rottie Rescue?
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2009, 09:02 PM
Never heard of him, is he still on here?
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2009, 09:15 PM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Yes I believe I am right in saying that they were one of the first contacted and they wanted nothing to do with it and were no help at all.
That person was`nt the breeder it seems but was the person the owner got her from, you are right he did`nt want to know despite only being asked to foster her til the owner is able to take her back, [ I was there when he was called ], it appears she was a rehome, attempts are being made to get hold of her papers in order to try to track down the actual breeder but there is no proof yet that papers actually exist, [ Bev you will probably understand my scepticism ]

*The person the poor girl has been dumped on is`nt the owner, just want to make it clear that the person caring for her at the moment is doing her utmost to help the girly
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2009, 09:44 PM
Sorry I presumed it was the breeder as I have known Angel since he got her as a tiny pup, her and milo were pups together and used to play together. If she was a rehome she must have gone to her first home exceptionally young and been passed onto him very quickly.
I do understand your scepticism over any papers though.
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-02-2009, 06:25 AM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Sorry I presumed it was the breeder as I have known Angel since he got her as a tiny pup, her and milo were pups together and used to play together. If she was a rehome she must have gone to her first home exceptionally young and been passed onto him very quickly.
I do understand your scepticism over any papers though.
madmare, if you simply google 'rottie rescue uk' you get zepthedep, rottie welfare and severals others in a list straight off.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2