Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
becks1983
Dogsey Junior
Female 

24-01-2009, 06:04 PM

Looking for a Bulldozer

I am looking for a English/British/oldtyme BullDog Male aged no older than 3 (same age as my ambulldog).

I live down in Cornwall but willing to travel up towards bedfordshire way as have family there.

I am a half trained veterinary nurse (nearly there but on hold at the mo!) I foster / homecheck /transport and fundraise for rescue, however i am home most of the time, just popping out to do transporting or homechecking and i normally take my resident dog and any fosters along with me. I have my own house 2 bed bungalow with a nice med/large garden with well enclosed garden! I like to walk twice dailly with the crew i have in (fosters and own dog) AM and PM.

I DO have a toddler aged 16 months however she is as dog savy as they come at that age as having dogs in and out of the house is all she has known since birth, i also have my own lovely girly an American Bulldog X staffie she is approx 3 and she is a rescue, she is selective on girly friends but soon overcomes with with careful introductions but she certainly loves the boys!

My knowledge on the breed is not heaps and heaps but i have carefully reasearched and have meet other peoples bulldogs through a family boarding kennels and being in the vets practise. I have registered with Bulldog rescue as a fosterer so i may come acroos Mr right there but i wouild be greatful if you know of any to let me know!
Thanks ............. i will stop typing now! LOL
Becks