View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
kristian
Dogsey Senior
Male 

14-04-2007, 07:59 PM
right then i should be banned as my input does no good for the breed and i'm just having fun, now i love all dogs especially any kind of staff tall,short,thin,fat they are the best dogs in the world i'm just in a childish mood but then again i'm only 13
kristian
Dogsey Senior
Male 

14-04-2007, 08:01 PM
sal your staffy is stunning and what i said was out of order
Clair
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2007, 08:01 PM
Originally Posted by Sal View Post
This is Meg,
Bred for type temperament and quality,
She's hardly a fat little pig and she's tested clear for both L2 and HC.

Gosh no Sal, she is gorgeous, and if my Seren turns out to look anything like her then I will be proud
Nicci_L
Almost a Veteran
Female 

14-04-2007, 08:03 PM
Originally Posted by kristian View Post
true your the ones who own the little round ones lol lol
I take great offence to what you have posted twice now. These 'fat little round ones' or 'fat little pigs' as you call them are loved and owned by the majority on dogsey, so I am sure they take great offence to that too.
No-where on this thread has anyone chose to lower themselves by name calling each others dogs but you. People including me have given honest opinions which were not offensive in any way shape or form, only 'type' has been mentioned how can you take offence to that? When most of it is true to what we see?
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2007, 08:19 PM
Maybe Kristian is offended by the fact people are slagging his type of dog off, Why is it ok for you lot to say there are not stafford, they are badly bred, yet you have no proof of this what so ever!!!!!!!!! But when he makes a derogative comments people jump on him. R u really only 13 Kristian? I thought you where much older lol!

Sal I like Meg, her body is lovely, BUT IMO the head is too bully for ME, for you im sure is perfect, Im more for tylers head. Im sure my dogs are no where near your ideal. But normally not a Cross guns fan but she is very nice one of them!

Anyway the point being from my withers and shoulder thread is, everything changed the look of the breed more in 1987, not 1948.
SBTlover
Dogsey Junior
Female 

14-04-2007, 08:25 PM
nicci you say you are offended.

i am offended that you are CONTINUING to state that these dogs are badly bred!! how do you see that as they are being bred from the lines that todays show type KC staffs descended from as i have previously said.

i actually agree with kristian i have a fat little round one but i love her although i cant ignore what she is LOL
Nicci_L
Almost a Veteran
Female 

14-04-2007, 08:27 PM
Erm don't think so Hayley, I asked for scientific facts proving that leggier, leaner, taller Staffords are healthier, maybe this is something that you can provide being as you are now the authority on Staffords?
It's my choice not to like 'alternative' staffords I didn't ask anyone else not to like them either!
It's a personal choice and they are dog I simply wouldn't choose to have as a pet thats all.

I beg to differ Hayley, the 1948 standard reflected more on the change to the height of the dogs, the 1987 standard has nothing to do with it, just changed the way the dogs were measured that's all. Read the through the standard again and show me where dogs are penalised for being taller. Thanks.
Clair
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2007, 08:29 PM
Originally Posted by Nicci_L View Post
Erm don't think so Hayley, I asked for scientific facts proving that leggier, leaner, taller Staffords are healthier, maybe this is something that you can provide being as you are now the authority on Staffords?
It's my choice not to like 'alternative' staffords I didn't ask anyone else not to like them either!
It's a personal choice and they are dog I simply wouldn't choose to have as a pet thats all.

I beg to differ Hayley, the 1948 standard reflected more on the change to the height of the dogs, the 1987 standard has nothing to do with, just changed the way the dogs were measured that all. Read the through the standard again and show me where dogs are penalised for being taller. Thanks.
Oh my, I have to agree

Nikki knows whats shes talking about, her grandad ahs breed and owned staffords longer than most of us have been born by,
he also come from where the stafford standard was 'originally' set
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2007, 08:30 PM
Yeah Nicci because a 18 inch or 19 inch stafford is goinna win a CC, even you must know that. And I HAVE NEVER SAID I was the authority on Staffords, show me where then Ill correct myself, mean time dont be so abusive, something you have just told a 13 year old boy off for?

I never had a go at you for loving the KC REG CURRENT STANDARDS, If you like that then fine, get on with it, all Im saying is why is it ok to slag off Kristians type of Stafford and for him to not do the other way around? Both should stop.
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2007, 08:31 PM
Originally Posted by cc22peatree View Post
Oh my, I have to agree

Nikki knows whats shes talking about, her grandad ahs breed and owned staffords longer than most of us have been born by,
he also come from where the stafford standard was 'originally' set
Yes Nicci's grandad, not Nicci She has never even owned a Stafford, If I speaking to her Grandad I would be listen and take it in, because he has owned them for many years. My Grandad has owned Poodles, does that make me in the know about them? Does it hell!
Page 8 of 27 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 > Last »