Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2007, 08:12 PM
ROFL I can just imagine it X
shiba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2007, 10:18 PM
thanks all. I was forgiven in 10 minutes after i gave my daughter one of my mothers day choccies. Like i said not a cross thought towards jess. It was mum how could you let the happen and the sulky face!!

talking about chicken reminded me a month or two ago i did good old chicken nuggets and chips. Sat in the living room with tray on my lap. Jessie's head was about 3" away, but just watching, everytime i could see a slight movement it was a stern NO and she stayed waiting. Anyway got down to my last nugget and she moved so quickly i didn't even see her touch my plate and when i looked nugget was gone. Only because i could see it poking out the side of her mouth did i know it was her. She was sat still 3" from my plate as if she hadn't moved Did have a giggle as i just couldn't believe the speed of it.
Erin
Almost a Veteran
Female 

19-03-2007, 10:24 PM
dont you just love them
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2007, 10:26 PM
I`m surprised you got the paper back. Fudge treats cake papers as prize possessions when she finds them in the bin....
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-03-2007, 10:27 PM
Originally Posted by Fudgeley View Post
I`m surprised you got the paper back. Fudge treats cake papers as prize possessions when she finds them in the bin....
I am surprised to, when Storm scoffed one he took the paper aswell the only clue was a few crumbs left which the other to "hoovered up"
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2007, 09:38 AM
had a good giggle about the muffin incident, ben will sit next to me when i have a muffin, (forbidden food LOL) and we share it.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2