Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Chapo-Kahlua
New Member!
Female 

03-10-2016, 02:10 PM

Introducing my Dogs

Hello! I am new to this site, but I am interested in reading from others and posting about my two dogs: Chapo and Kahlua. I am a huge dog lover and so excited to have them in my life. Chapo, a full-bread white pit came into my life back in June as a rescue do. He was timid and nervous of this new home, but it didn’t take long for him to open up and realize I was there to help him not hurt him. Kahlua is a Pit-lab mix and came into my home about a month ago. She was given to me by a friend and very eager to have a new home. Almost instantly, the dogs became best buddies and are now inseparable. I couldn’t feel happier having them around and ready to greet me when coming home every day.
I am looking out to others who are dog lovers and learning best practices to bring them up nice and healthy and good mannered. I also started my new blog and hope to post weekly updates of them so others could follow. You can check it out at: (removed)
I’m super excited about reading and responding to all the great posts on this site and hope you will join in and comment on my blogs and posts as well.