Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2013, 06:09 AM

Morning - Dogsey Daily Thread - Tuesday

Good morning all Dogsey Peops

Seems like I'm first up this morning, or maybe somebody else is typing along with me somewhere, so hopefully, we'll get merged togevver.

Lovely cool breeze this morning, it's going to be hot again, and the tide is perfect for a beach walk, so that's where I'm heading in a mo.

Good luck with the house hunting today Lynn, I hope it's not too hot for you and that you might find something you fall in love with.

I've been looking forward to this week where I have no missions, no workmen arriving, but it's left me with the dilema of wondering what to do with myself lol! I'm sure I'll find something. At the moment I'm thinking a shopping trip to Asda or getting that pressure washer out on the back of the house ready for me to paint, when it cools down a bit, but then I already have the doors to gloss, so I might take one of those off and cart it outside to paint. Nah, Asda it is then Far more relaxing.

Hope everyone is ok along with the doglets, and depending on how involved I get with something I'll check in later.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2013, 06:24 AM
Morning H and all,
No work for me this morning . Got my car tax renewal yesterday so will go and get my car tax this morning and pay my bills while I am there. Must do some ironing too before I go off to work for the afternoon/evening. All boring stuff .

Good Luck with the house viewings today Lynn, hope you find something you like.

Enjoy your walk H.

Malka I hope pereg is still improving.

Hope everyone else is ok and you enjoy your day.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2013, 06:42 AM
Morning

How exciting - I didn't know who to expect starting the Morning thread today.

It's been a bad start today - Loki woke us up throwing up and now it's bad at both ends.

Then we had the 'hunt down £2 for school dinner' - we never seem to have cash in the house. We ended up raiding Michael's piggy bank.

The downside of all this weather and having the doors open is that entering the room is like walking into a zoo - there are loads of Daddy Long Legs thingies hanging out of the ceiling and flying around.

Have a good day everyone.
x
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2013, 06:48 AM
I just hope it is cooler today so we can go to agility otherwise it will be another day of fans & iced drinks.

Tommee doesn't know what to do with himself & keeps going outside & dunking his head in the water bucket !
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2013, 07:07 AM
Morning.
I agree LS I was wondering who would be starting the thread for today and hey tis H I don't think it will ever be me!
Another glorious day.......only to be spent ironing

Will I think of it, tomorrow is the funeral of my friend at 9-30am. So I won't be in til later
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-07-2013, 07:15 AM
Morning Helena and everyone.
Walked Dillon it was lovely and cool at 6.45 this morning but was hotting up on the way back.
when we got back Gorden and Michael were still in bed the house was so hot. I will have to leave windows on latches and blinds almost down.
I don't like leaving windows on the jar so people might be able to get in.
We have moved the umbrella from the garden table stood in the base and it is now stood outside the french doors so that will help keep the lounge cool for him.
He was a naughty boy on his walk playing tug with his lead, I might try him on a free run at the weekend and hope the claw holds out.

Asda sounds a better idea to me Helena it will be air conditioned too.
Sorry to hear Loki is under the weather Linda.
I did laugh at Tommee and his dunking his head in the bucket of water. Sensible boy.

Enjoy your day everyone stay safe. Maybe I will find my dream home and garden today if not we will need a mortgage for the fuel costs.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-07-2013, 07:35 AM
Meant to say lovely to see you around again Azz.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

09-07-2013, 07:43 AM
Good morning fellow members I have little Hannah today and I think it will be a long one trying to keep her cool in this heat.

Chloe seems to enjoy the hot weather and lays in the sun no matter how hot it is.

Enjoy your day everyone
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

09-07-2013, 07:55 AM

Nechda - Sounds like you have an un-busy day planned for once!

Bev - no work this morning... do you not count ironing and paying bills work?

Linda - sorry to read that Loki has got d&v and hope it clears up soon.

Dyane - the thought of Tommee dunking his head in the water bucket really made me grin!

Jen - another one with ironing to do? Sooner you than me! I will be thinking of you tomorrow. xx

Lynn - good luck with the house-hunting today.

Well, not having gotten to bed until nearly 2am thanks to a Skype natter with a friend in the US from the Epi list, I am delighted to say that Da Booga only got me up once in the night - wanted another pee when the alarm went for her 7am meds - then it was back to the Land of Nod for both of us until gone 10am!

Her front legs have gone down as has her belly although the bruising on the inside of both front legs above her elbows is still purple and a bit puffy, as is the patch on each side of her chest where her elbows touch when she is laying on her side.

BUT - I think she is on the way to recovery, so fingers crossed.

Have a lovely day everyone!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2013, 08:25 AM
Good Morning everyone, I thought I would leave the thread to settle before coming in to post.

Lynn, have a good day house hunting I just hope it will not be too hot and tiring and that you find something you fall in love with. Good luck.

Helena, thanks for being there again this morning. I hope you have a restful day, Leave the painting until it is cooler.

Malka, so pleased that the swelling is going down fast now I hope the bruising will soon disappear. Poor little girl she has been through so much lately and so have you, lets hope things lighten up a bit for you both. God bless.

Everyone else have a good day today. Steve has just taken Amber out to meet a friend of his who has a couple of dogs so she will be in her element. Me I have to get my glad rags on and go and meet some friends for lunch in Chelmsford. So hopefully we shall all manage to cope with the heat and have a good day all. God bless.
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 > Last »