Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kerriebaby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2011, 03:30 PM

Anyone do scootering?

Im very very tempted to hitch my big girlie and spaniel x to a scooter. Does anyone here scooter or bike with their muttleys?
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2011, 06:14 PM
Originally Posted by Kerriebaby View Post
Im very very tempted to hitch my big girlie and spaniel x to a scooter. Does anyone here scooter or bike with their muttleys?
i have a rig...and a bike... scooter will come when i have the spare cash
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2011, 06:16 PM
I bike as you know, although I was talking to someone the other day who was given a scooter as a present and she loves it, seen the price, hmmmm that will hae to wait until I win the lottery!
Evie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2011, 12:22 AM
I have a scooter for mushing with my mutts. It's really addictive! I got a pawtrekker scooter with the brushbow, which is great for avoiding getting lines tangled under the front wheel.

If you go on ebay and look for adult kickbike or scooter there is a seller that sells a scooter for around £70. It is described as suiting age 12 up and can be used by some adults. Though it doesn't obviously doesn't have anything to keep the line away from the wheel, you could buy an attachement for this purpose. I know a couple of people who use these for mushing and they like them. Perhaps an idea to see if you and the dogs enjoy it before forking out more cash on a better scooter.
JAG007
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-03-2011, 02:25 PM
I have just bought a Pawtrekker scooter yesterday so waiting for it to arrive .... just preying now that my dogs take to it andi haven't wasted my money - time will tell though
Evie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2011, 07:21 PM
Originally Posted by JAG007 View Post
I have just bought a Pawtrekker scooter yesterday so waiting for it to arrive .... just preying now that my dogs take to it andi haven't wasted my money - time will tell though
Exciting! We are just home from our first mushing weekend away and all had a brilliant time. It's very addictive. Have lots of fun with your new scooter.