View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Heidi1
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-10-2008, 05:19 PM
I would recommend the dogmatic too - the synthetic leather ones are great and don't rub. They do a size specially for large breeds too.
k9xxb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2008, 09:49 PM
He's lovely The dogmatic gets a thumbs up from me also - i've got a leather one that i had for my previous gsd as he just ate the halti collars. I found it brilliant - the only annoying part is trying to fasten the buckle with a long haired dog, lol If i put mine on Sasha, she just sits looking dejected till i fasten it then drags her feet the whole walk - needless to say, i don't use it any more with her, lol. Their sizing guide is very good also.
bobbym
Dogsey Junior
Male 

23-10-2008, 06:59 PM
my new dogmatic collar arrived yesterday . since then we have had three walks and ollie is like a different dog with it on (behaviour ways , still loves to let me know he,s there nuzzling up and smiling). a big thankyou to all who helped me out with this problem. a thumbs up for dogmatic from me too.
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2008, 07:00 PM
Ooo thats good news!
HannahCB
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-10-2008, 07:35 AM
so good it helped!!! they are a godsend i couldnt live without mine. Happy to have helped
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3