Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2015, 06:50 AM

Morning dogsey daily Tuesday

Morning all. Dark out there but dry so will get up and out as soon as it lightens up. Have a good day. Hope you are all well today. Griff hope your mouth is better today. Eileen hope all is well in your world.
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2015, 07:14 AM
Morning everyone. Today is the day. I have the 2:30 appointment to finally get rid of this broken painful tooth. I made the mistake of watching some extractions on YouTube so not super relaxed about it, but will get through it nonetheless. Hope everyone has a nice day.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2015, 07:27 AM
Morning Brenda and Myra and all who follow. Myra Good luck today having that broken tooth out, hope it all goes well and gives you a lot of relief once it is gone.

Orange, welcome to yesterday's thread sorry you didn't get any replies. Quite frankly I do not know the answer to that wouldn't fancy feeding Amber Crickets as a treat though I suspect my son would be interested in them for his fishing.

Griff, hope your ulcers are better today.

Have a good day everyone, take care stay warm and dry and above all SAFE and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-11-2015, 07:48 AM
Morning brenda, Moyra, Myra and our new member Orange and all who follow.

Wet here today underfoot it was pouring with rain through the night.
Hope your walk goes better today brenda. We are quite lucky here everyone seems respectful to each other and we all check it is ok for dogs to meet and greet. Most it is the odd one is a nightmare so best avoided. I would of also been very annoyed.
Good luck at the dentist today Myra.

Hope everyone and all doglets are well.
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2015, 08:15 AM
Thanks a lot Moyra and Lynn. Its going to hurt but after a while, it'll be a relief to have it gone. As for feeding dogs crickets, I don't see how it could hurt them as dogs eat all kinds of horrendous things ands seem to be fine. However, I can't say I'd recommend it. My Nigredo smashed a large carpet beetle with his foot once and promptly ate it. Was absolutely disgusting, but did not hurt him at all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-11-2015, 08:24 AM
I am also sure it would be fine to feed a dog crickets dogs and cats eat spiders all sorts of insects but for me personally I wouldn't buy them as treats.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2015, 09:26 AM
Good morning Lynn. Myra, Myra and Brenda

Hope all goes well at the dentist today Myra.

Hope you mouth is a little better today Griff

Rained hard in the night but sun is trying to appear at the moment. Did have an appointment at the optician at 10.00 but been cancelled as he is ill. Made another for next week it that doesn't happen will have to try elsewhere.

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2015, 09:57 AM
Morning all
ewwwww what a horrid day!!! i guess i will need to venture out for a blood test today, mouth is still very very sore but i am sure it will be better at some point....serves me right for being a little piggy Lol
Deags has done the tunnel at training loads of times...normally shoots right through, last night she wasn't happy with it though...mind you she didn't like going out of the other door either.... i do have a hula hoop, it isn't however glittery TW...you posh person you!
my dogs are never allowed to go near another dog without asking if it is o.k and if we don't know the dog and are pavement walking we will cross out of the way
Sue, hope you get to the optician next week, we used tesco as they were free!
Morning Brenda, Moyra and Lynn
Hi to Orange...hmmmm i guess it would be o.k for the dogs to have crickets...one of mine will eat flies given half a chance, well actually she would happily munch any sort of bug Lol. I would probably ask my vet to begin with just to make sure there is nothing that is likely to harm my dog
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2015, 09:57 AM
Morning all.
It's a bit dismal here too Brenda, drizzly rain
Ouchie Myra I will be thinking of you today but think how much better off you will be without that tooth.
Morning Moyra x
Morning Lynn, very damp here too.
Morning Sue.......should have gone to Specsavers only joking, wouldn't touch them with a barge pole!
Brian is driving again now and we are a bit fed up with being holed up here so we are going out for a little drive, who knows where we will end up
Is anyone on Dogsey affected by the flooding? We have been really lucky down here, long may it continue!

Morning griff, where did you come from Hope your mouth improves soon.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2015, 10:07 AM
Lol I crept in Nippy. Hope your trip out takes you to a carvery
we are doing o.k with flooding, not sure what i would do if the house flooded...don't fancy finding out though. Mum and dad are going to Snowdonia at the weekend and i think they are having problems with flooding....sure that will make my dad even grumpier Lol
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »