Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2021, 09:08 AM

Daily Gossip Friday 26th March 2021

Morning all. The sun is up now after some rain. I have been a busy bee already and got rid of loads of fluff. Can't believe how much was around behind things. Have a good day all. Off for a quick walk. Bit windy so not going down the beach. Might get blown away.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2021, 09:18 AM
Good morning was typing a post went to let Gert out and was too slow. LOL

Seems Wales is almost fee to travel. Bit of banking/totting up (accounts seems to grand) to be done for the month.

My cousin is doing well but his daughter Nicki is staying all of next month. Mainly due to lockdown and the bubble's as she and her hubby look after his parents so its less risk all round.

Although alternative plan would be their youngest son (23) would go and move into Alans house, and then look after his other set of grandparents if Alan need to move in the Nicki and her hubby for that extra care and help.

And their other son and his girlfriend would be backup for all.

I am 3 of my other cousins (different times) are going to rota to go over and sort Alans garden over the coming weeks starting this weekend (me) as its been a bit neglected why they have been in hospital.
Then he can potter out there without the major worry of anything having built in gardeners....will round up more help as the restrictions ease.

HAVE A GOOD DAY EVERYONE
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2021, 09:19 AM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Morning all. The sun is up now after some rain. I have been a busy bee already and got rid of loads of fluff. Can't believe how much was around behind things. Have a good day all. Off for a quick walk. Bit windy so not going down the beach. Might get blown away.

Great minds Brenda I was posting but got dog tracked instead of side tracked.

Love the sea when its windy.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2021, 09:46 AM
Morning all
Chucking down here, waiting for Tesco to come..... hopefully Kota won't get over excited lol
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2021, 10:43 AM
Good morning Brenda, Kazz, Kelly and all who follow

Hope Kota manages to stay calm with the delivery Kelly

Sounds a good plan to help your cousin through his illness Kazz.

Pleased you have sold the flat again Chris. As for your neighbour losing his buyer two days before exchange we had this with a buyer for the kennels only he pulled out on the day of exchange

Lovely morning here, sun shinning but very windy. Went with Ben to take his car in to get the lock replaced, then home and taken Teazle out. Have also done the housework, now for a coffee. Also checked and pumped up tyres on my car.

Hope all are well. Stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2021, 11:21 AM
Been for walk and bumped into a lady with a collie x. Gave her a few tips as he was a rescue. She was saying that if he is 'naughty' out when they are walking she ignores him when they get home. I said not to do that as he doesn't understand why. She thanked me and said could she call on me. I said yes of course. We exchanged names. She only lives just round the corner from where I am. Have a good day all.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2021, 11:24 AM
Good morning all.

An earlier walk for us as it's forecasting rain soon.

Very windy, but we did catch a little bit of sun.

Sensory Services are sending us out a flashing doorbell. I'm assured it's Wifi and the button bit sticks to the door with a sticky pad so should be easy (hopefully). They usually come out, fit and check, but, of course the virus halts that.

We've got a Tesco delivery. Booked for 2 pm to 10 pm but it will come between 9 and 9.30 pm as it always does. I hate these late deliveries
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2021, 11:29 AM
Ahhhh, that's lovely Brenda...see, a new friend!!
Chris, we have had our delivery from Tesco, we sometimes end up with an evening.....very very rarely late at night but mum will pick a different day
Just had some spicy parsnip and carrot soup, it was nice but I prefer the Stockwell's vegetable soup. It's funny having to eat a "proper" lunch and early on too, I guess my day is all off with having to get up so early
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-03-2021, 12:06 PM
Morning all and anyone to follow.
Windy here and chilly with some rain on and off.
Cot arrived yesterday we opened it today to check all bits there and two damaged slats on the cot side rails.
Have rung and left message, emailed and sent pictures to the person I was discussing delivery with Wednesday, emailed the customer services with pictures and sent an enquiry form. Should cover all bases I think.
Groomed Dillon, Gorden has just hoovered soon be time for Dillon's lunch then do some practice knitting I am honing my skills trying to knit a teddy bear, wrong size needles but I just want to check I can do all the stitches and casting off and increasing etc., before taking on something nicer.
Met the lady with the French bulldog on the park today she is now walking with her son or husband not on her own we are all a bit worried now after the two attempted dog thefts within walking distance and a couple of others a little further away.
She has an alarm that emits a nasty noise then sprays a gas. Dreadful it is coming to this.
I am grateful for the fact now that if one of us has to wait in for a delivery around Dillon's walk time he literally goes out does his business and comes straight back home.
I am going to be armed to the teeth when I eventually have to walk on my own again with him, never felt that way before about any dog we have owned.
The lady I met today was saying her sister has recently purchased a Golden retriever puppy from a nearby village, £1500 never heard of Labs or Goldies going for this price before even well bred show or working lines. The person was then told that was to cheap by someone so the rest of the litter are now up for sale at £3500 each, this is what keeps these dog knappers going knowing they can steal a dog and command a huge price because people are willing to pay silly money and no questions asked about where it has come from.
This is what keep back yard breeders going to. I do wish people would get educated.

Kazz sounds a lovely idea between you and your cousins.
griff hope Kota stays calm when the delivery arrives.
Chris hope the flat sale goes through properly this time.
Sue sounds a slightly less busy day than usual.
brenda new friend. I am surprised at the amount of people who think dogs remember being naughty especially after having a walk or even a few minutes later.

Keep safe everyone.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2021, 01:35 PM
I to hate late deliveries. The one I'm expecting today is coming at 8pm and I bet it will be all wet if this rain keeps up. Oh well have a good afternoon peeps. When the summer comes we will be complaining there's no rain.lol!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >