Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Gems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2005, 12:36 PM

Soooo proud of my boy!!!

Guess what!?

I just took TJ into town on the floor, he was great, trotting along, not phased atall, really waggy and saying hello to everyone, AND he approached 2 dogs, they were a terrier and a spaniel , sooo proud of my brave little lad! He had a little sniff then was like 'come on mum i want to explore!'

Sorry just had to share!
ooee
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2005, 12:37 PM
Yessss!!! Well done TJ!!

Gems I was the same with Archie, worried he'd never get over it. They do Soon you'll be at the stage where he absolutely has to stop to say hi to every single dog he sees
Gems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2005, 12:39 PM
you should of heard me along the street, talk about praise i was practically singing!

lol im sure he will get like that, he adores people and has to stop to get a cuddle!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2005, 12:45 PM
Wow! That is one very brave Tj at such a young age, all those big people walking past down the town - I can't believe it! The first time I took Cassie she must have been over a year old and she was terrified of all the people walking past her. I can't believe that Gems, what a good boy he is.
Gems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2005, 12:48 PM
Thanks helena, i couldnt believe it either, lots of big lorries went past two, couple did that woosh noise with the air brakes, TJ didnt flinch! It was like he has been out and about all the time, i am soo proud!
Poor cassie, but some dogs can be like that to start with, my old lab was
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2005, 12:56 PM
I don't take her down the town anymore anyway after that, she's a country bumpkin and doesn't like it, and also I would never leave her in the car anymore down there for fear of her getting stolen (with or without the car!) and it's too far to walk down there, although I used to when she used to come everywhere with me. He must have a very bold outlook on life, even at his tender age Gems, as a lot of these dogs are quite nervous I thought? A friend of mine has a 9yr. old and has recently bought a puppy and I can't wait to see him.
Gems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2005, 12:58 PM
Border collies are very sensitive, so i was expecting him to be really scared to begin with but he was fab, he is very confident !
Aww its not worth it, the country is where cassie feels at home bless her

ooo id love to see the pup tooo
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2005, 01:01 PM
aww gems that is such good news to hear tjs confidence will grow everyday well done to you all
michelled
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-06-2005, 01:18 PM
BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hopefully this has given you confidence too,that hes ok! now youll go from stength to strength!
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2005, 01:18 PM
gems so proud of u and your boy xx
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >