skilaki
Almost a Veteran
Female 

28-11-2008, 06:58 PM

Some working trials training pics.

Nothing special, just getting started.

Baby jumps:

Search square:

If anyone else does this kind of training, I would love to see pics. Thanks for looking.
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2008, 07:06 PM
He really looks like he's getting into it
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2008, 08:25 PM
Fab piccies. Cox looks to be taking to it like a duck to water. Ooh I want to know all the details please! Just out of interest, how did you find out about it? I have been in contact with local vets, other dog owners and even the Scottish WT Society, but nobody told me about a class in Duns!!
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2008, 09:35 PM
brill pics, im always interested to see piccys like this! Nice GSD
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2008, 10:00 PM
Fabulous pic's....looks like he's really into that xxxx
MistyBlue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2008, 12:09 AM
aww graet pics!! lovel seeing pics like this! do you go training or do it all yourself? gorgeous doggy
skilaki
Almost a Veteran
Female 

29-11-2008, 10:25 AM
Thanks everyone, yes Cox seems to be really enjoying it.

Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
Fab piccies. Cox looks to be taking to it like a duck to water. Ooh I want to know all the details please! Just out of interest, how did you find out about it? I have been in contact with local vets, other dog owners and even the Scottish WT Society, but nobody told me about a class in Duns!!
It's a really good trainer who knows what she is talking about. I'll send you a pm with all the details and you can give her a call and say I told you about her. I'm sure she would be only too happy to have another member. I phoned the SSWTS and they told me so I don't know why they didn't tell you!

Originally Posted by MistyBlue View Post
aww graet pics!! lovel seeing pics like this! do you go training or do it all yourself? gorgeous doggy
I train with a group - I wouldn't know how to train everything by myself, and I want the expert guidance to minimise a beginner's mistakes
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2008, 01:43 PM
Originally Posted by skilaki View Post
It's a really good trainer who knows what she is talking about. I'll send you a pm with all the details and you can give her a call and say I told you about her. I'm sure she would be only too happy to have another member. I phoned the SSWTS and they told me so I don't know why they didn't tell you!
I look forward to getting all the details and I will speak to the trainer.

How many were there? Breeds? Ages? Is Yogi too young to start training yet? What time is the class and where is it held in Duns? Ooh I am all excited now!

The SWTS told me of two trials I could come along to as a spectator and have a chat with the members, but never mentioned a class!
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2008, 01:50 PM
Originally Posted by skilaki View Post
I look forward to getting all the details and I will speak to the trainer.

How many were there? Breeds? Ages? Is Yogi too young to start training yet? What time is the class and where is it held in Duns? Ooh I am all excited now!

The SWTS told me of two trials I could come along to as a spectator and have a chat with the members, but never mentioned a class!
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2008, 03:07 PM
Ohh that takes me back to when I used to do WT training with my GSD & Rottie. Lovely to see these pics
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >