View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Dionne
Dogsey Junior
Female 

22-08-2008, 07:40 PM
Wow, so many ideas, thanks everyone. Seems like most of you have kongs for your dogs? I will look into these. I am not convinced anything stands a chance at this stage, but worth a try and hopefully I will be surprised!
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2008, 11:42 AM
My staffy is a very big chewer. She has a large Kong which has lasted fine for 3 months. She also has a large nylabone which has lasted 3 months and is still going strong.

I can't give her anything that isn't solid rubber though because she eats it in seconds. Just after we got her she ate a squeaky ball. The next morning when she pooped, the squeaker came out of her bottom!!!!!!

I also save all our socks with holes in, knot them together and plat them really tightly. This lasts for ages and she loves tugging it with our other dog.

Better out than in, my mum always says (and 'What won't stick in your throat won't stick in your a*se).
Dionne
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-08-2008, 01:26 PM

I am going to look into getting him a kong then. Should we get a large one for a staffy cross? I want to make sure that it is the right size for him. He is in desperate need of some toys now!
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2008, 03:41 PM
My staffy weighs 19kg (she's a bit overweight) and I got her the large Kong. You could get the large black one which is extra tough.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2