Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Missysmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-07-2008, 12:20 AM

Vogrie Country Park

On Sunday (29th June) , after taking part in a companion dog show , I decided to make the most of my visit ( it's only 10 minutes from my house ) to Vogrie Country Park in Midlothian. I took Missy for a walk , my first proper walk since my back surgery , round one of the shorter paths. There are a few different routes but you can link them all together to make one big walk. This walk took 1 hour. Here is a slideshow of the walk , 20 pictures in total .
http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h1...t=a78f2191.pbw
Missysmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-07-2008, 12:53 AM
Here's me , trying to be clever and post a slideshow of my walk . I've checked the link several times and even tried creating a new thread ( that's why there are two ) but the link works ok sometimes and others , it shows so many pics then skips back and repeats from the beginning . I don't know what I've done wrong , but I thought it was a good idea instead of posting all the pictures seperately . It's the first time I've tried anything like this , any advice ?
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2008, 08:35 PM
the pictures look just fine to me ,they are lovely ,it looks like alovely walk ,missy enjoyed it .its ok ,it repeats that all no problem ,well done hope your back is back to normal soon
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2008, 07:43 PM
Thanks for that.......I really enjoyed my walk with you both....great photo's xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx