Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2014, 06:22 PM
Well done to Gson NORMA,that's brilliant
Bleedin cheek TW they could have at least notified you Didn't know of the takeover myself,Multi million pound company,customer service not so good
MALKA I won't tell you what I'm having cause that's not fair You wanna move over here,takeaway everything!! We avail only on Friday nights,it's like a custom in our house
Need to be at the scouts Den at 7,right next to xtra vision as it happens,might just pop in see if Gravity is available,fancy watching that and not just cause George Clooney is in it
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2014, 06:24 PM
NIP JEN...sometimes I worry about you You total noggin
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2014, 06:43 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
NIP JEN...sometimes I worry about you You total noggin
I worry myself at times

Sorry forgot to say....how kind is Helena
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2014, 06:52 PM
Only cos I have no use for it all now Jen, Dave never takes me out anymore does he I have no friends here to go out with I don't need bling anymore Oh woe is me

Tomorrow, I will make a point of going through it all, I know I'll have something that fits the bill, or rather, fits yer neck. Do you want big and chunky or small and demure, do you prefer it around your neck or hanging down. (Stop it Gorden!!!!!! )
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2014, 07:04 PM
Hehehe, poor Gordon!

Helena I'm looking for something between chunky and demure the neckline isn't really low enough for "hanging down" so needs to be round the neckish.
Lol I am so precise
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2014, 07:08 PM
Hello girls and boys - I have just finished reading through but doubt that very much has stayed in the old brain cell.

Jenny, Meg is alive and kicking over on Breedia! It's ridiculous that she is about twenty minutes away from me over the hill and yet we have never met As for your pressure washer, that is the absolute pits and you must be so disappointed. Perhaps tomorrow you could trundle off to a pressure washer place and just buy one - sometimes tinternet purchases are soooooooo annoying.

H, I cannot remember what you did today but do know that you have offered to sort out a selection of bling for Nippy. That outfit needs something very simple you know!!

Gordon, I think that we all empathise with your words regarding dogs that are no longer with us. It really doesn't matter how many years have passed, that jolt of sorrow can still take us by surprise sometimes.

Nippy you noodle

TW, that is really good news that nothing untoward was going on with Sky, and now you can search out a good replacement at your leisure.

Eileen, Gravity has appalling reviews (mostly from people who have actually SEEN it!) but it will still be worth watching because of GC

Norma that is such good news about your gson - he must be over the moon and so excited about this new turn in his life. As you say, sometimes hard work gets its just reward.

There you see, all else has gone into the black hole that is supposed to be my memory

I have had an appallingly lazy day, apart from walking Jimmi and a spot of hoovering. I don't feel good about myself Never mind two Corries tonight, with a filling of nurses.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-03-2014, 07:14 PM
Evening everyone.
Gordon very true what you say.
Norma congratulations to your Grandson.
Eileen enjoy the take away and hope daughter enjoys her sleep over.
Jenny Nippy
Evening Sally I hope you enjoyed your lazy day.

We have today booked a little cottage for a week in August in Grindon Derbyshire Ollie use to love Derbyshire all the hills I am sure Dillon will too it will be his first holiday.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2014, 07:15 PM
Bitkin when Nippy was alive we always called her Nippy Noodle!
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2014, 07:17 PM
Awwww Nippy - I hope that I didn't make you sad

Lynn what a lovely thing to look forward to, and I am sure that Dillon will have a great time.
EmmiS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2014, 07:19 PM
Evening all. Vv short run for me this evening then to email everyone I know to try and help the fundraising along!! The running is proving far easier than that. I swear people were more generous when I did it 4 years ago!
Page 7 of 17 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »