Eileen
Obviously my education is lacking
They don't call me Numpty for nothing you know
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2013, 03:22 PM
Afternoon all,

I've just sat and watched 'White Fang' on Freeview. I think its the film June was talking about a number of months ago ... lots of wolves and wolfie type dogs The dogs have had their main meal and I'm hoping the rain will stay 'thin' like it is now so that I get them out again in an hour.

Chris - It was lovely to see the photos of gorgeous Rosie and her 'don't point that in my face' look in the second photo was priceless She looks very comfy up there and what a great vantage point to keep an eye on what is going on. Life is still a worry for you on a lot of counts what with your sister and Gary ((hugs)), it's lovely to see you back on here ..... we've missed you. You'll notice quite a few name-changes but all the for the better I think
Sara - I've never eaten duck (apart from Crispy Duck with pancakes, plum sauce, cucumber and spring onion) but I'm sure it will be lovely roasted. Enjoy you meal and remember to keep some for us
June - As you are quiet, I think you must have gone to training. I hope it went well.
Sara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2013, 03:27 PM
Oh, they'll be enough food to feed the whole lot of you, nevermind the three of us! Lol the dogs and cat are even getting thanksgiving dinner, in the form of canned food by Merrick called Thanksgiving dinner! Lol
Sara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2013, 03:28 PM
Gotta run out for skewers and a meat thermometer now...
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-10-2013, 03:45 PM
Yes I took Lona to training. It did rain a bit, but not the torrential type of stuff and I had my warm coat on, boots, wax hat, the works.
Lona was so very good yet again, Keshi threw a strop at not coming too, I had to drag her out of the utility when I went to bring Lona in, so maybe she is OK now, just not as vocal as she was. Anyway will get Keshi back into play next week, would love to take Lona as well, but she won't stay in a crate and not sure if she would eat the car if left on her own!!!
Back home now with cold feet and having tomato soup and a cup of tea.
Sounds like you're all having a nice relaxing Sunday, apart from cooking the duck of course, so remember to put a plate out for me.
Norma I would have thought exactly the same, I am only vaguely aware of what the other sort of 'Rabbit' actually is, and never seen one, thank goodness
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-10-2013, 04:16 PM
Norma I would of been thinking the same as you so don't worry. I have heard of the other kind of rabbit never seen one and it won't be on my bucket list.
Enjoy the hot soup June sounds like you have earnt it.
I hope Pereg is calmer now Malka.
We have just done an online removal quote.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2013, 04:25 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Norma I would of been thinking the same as you so don't worry. I have heard of the other kind of rabbit never seen one and it won't be on my bucket list.
Enjoy the hot soup June sounds like you have earnt it.
I hope Pereg is calmer now Malka.
We have just done an online removal quote.
I'll buy you one for Christmas Lynn
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-10-2013, 04:29 PM
Imagine someone giving you something like that for Chistmas, I wouldn't know where to put my face, I know what I would do with the er...'prezzie'.....bin
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-10-2013, 04:30 PM
Thank you but I'd rather have wine or chocolate.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2013, 04:32 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Thank you but I'd rather have wine or chocolate.
might be safer xx
Page 6 of 16 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »