Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2013, 10:21 AM
TW,next Wednesday.....yipeeeeee!!
Not really that bothered
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-10-2013, 10:23 AM
I still can't decide whether she is or not. Gordon who is the puppy vet and the one that saved Sasha's life is the one doing it.
Oh well, this time next week we will know
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

10-10-2013, 10:27 AM

Start from the beginning Malka, start from the beginning...

...Hokay so dere be dat wewwy wewwy large 'eavy roller [not de small one, not de medium one and not de 'humungously 'umungous one, just de wewwy wewwy large one] sideways on blocking half the road, an' dere be de driver ['oo 'ad bin sitting in de roller wiv 'is music on reeeeel loud [flippin' Mizrachi stuff ] outside 'is wewwy wewwy large 'eavy roller 'avin' a nargumen' wiv some bod 'oo wanted to get fru.

So I locks up and goes up de ramp an' past de wewwy wewwy large 'eavy roller an' after de hargumen' stopped I sez Ahem [wewwy politely like wot wun duz] is dere anywhere dahn dere dat I kin gets on de rode 'cos I'se gotta get to de shop like urgent like.

So 'he calls over anuvver driver [ovva a big JCB] an' dem sez dat if I kin get up de steeeep bit onto de road where de shop be, dey will lift I dahn from de pavement onto de rode.

[Not with me sitting in Xanadu you will not - I do not fancy being tipped out!]

So I gets orf Xanadu an sat on de dusty dirty pavement, unlocked Xanadu's motors an' dey lifted 'im onto de rode. Den offered to pick me up - no fanks me can do shifties on me bum an' climb up on 'im.

Right, hence the

'cos I was able to go over to the macolet and buy everything I neeeded.

BUT...

[You knew there was gonna be a but, dintcha! ]

When I came back de wewwy wewwy large 'eavy roller woz still dere but not de driver an' de JCB 'ad gorn.

So I woz sitting dere finkin' 'ow de 'eck is I gonna get up to de pavement? Ah, so got down on me bum on de rode an' unlocked Xanadu's motors an' shuffled on me bum onto de pavement an' tried to pull 'im up.

Yeah, right. Xanadu be wewwy 'eavy so dere I woz, sittin' on de kerb finkin' wot de 'eck is I gonna do now?

Den anuvver big fing arrived an' dat driver got Xanadu onto de pavement an' I climbed back on an' came 'ome.

An' my clothsis is filfy.

But my fridge is full!

Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2013, 10:27 AM
Will cross my fingers,toes and eyelashes Your long overdue some great news...I gonna predict...ABSOLUTELY
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-10-2013, 10:30 AM
Oh Malka, well done, you did it, and you shamed them into helping you, so that is a
RESULT

Thank de Lawd
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2013, 10:32 AM
MALKA,see you've been having elocution lessons You sound so happy Great you hear you're all stocked up How is the gorgeous Pereg?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-10-2013, 10:49 AM
I wonder that too about Dillon's behaviour Linda. He gets barky with all the scents being blown in and then naughty on walks. Oh dear wishing his life away here with wanting him to grow up a bit.
Morning Harvey fingers crossed for good weather. and a safe journey. The North Norfolk coast is getting bad weather apparently.
Morning Eileen. Lalalala about your gleaming windows.
Morning Elaine poor OH I hope he gets his tyre sorted quickly.
Morning June hooray for normal pooh's. Good luck with Keshi and the walk. Leaving mum to it may be the best thing.
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2013, 10:56 AM
Morning all. - just.
Glad to hear you got some shopping done Malka. Bit of a trauma though I don't know how you type in slang like that I have enough trouble typing in "proper" English
Looking forward to the results of the scan TW. We'll all be disappointed if Mabs isn't preggers now. Glad Keshi seems to be doing a normal poo as well. She'll no doubt enjoy her walk later.
My top denture has got a crack in it. I can feel it with my tongue & I'm scared of eating now in case it splits in half. Will have to go to the repairers this afternoon I think.
I've been sorting a big built in wardrobe out all morning. Three bin bags & a box of stuff for the charity shop. Still loads of stuff to get rid of though.
Can't remember what else has been said but have a good day everyone. It's quite cold here today only 10deg. but very bright.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-10-2013, 10:59 AM
Glad you have managed to get out to get some Malka even if it was a bit of a trial.
Morning Lynne sounds like you are doing my clearing out.
Good luck with the denture repair
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2013, 11:05 AM
What is up with all the teeth trouble lately Hope you get them sorted TM
I really like wardrobes,can just shove everything in there and close the door Works Untill you're looking something and then you have to pull it all out
LYNN,will come over and do your windows if you like...put the kettle on.....
Page 3 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »