View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2013, 06:32 PM
NIPPY JENNY could have called it Eileen...( get it)
Initally we'll all be offering (( hugs)) but you do know you're going to get stick() over this!! For now though I'll say better safe than sorry,you get under your blankey
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2013, 06:36 PM
TW,you got this covered,just wondering if she's drinking o.k?
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2013, 06:36 PM
Oh bums Nippy.........what a bore for you. Still, those falls were not good were they, and if it keeps you a little safer then that is all that matters. It is sometimes a little sobering to be forced to acknowledge advancing age, but none of us can escape it can we.

Will Trotski have an attachment for Pepsi's lead?

Thank you Eileen - he will indeed be finally home again, in the place that he always loved the most.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2013, 06:37 PM
I don't know TW, but as it is nerve damage it doesn't look hopeful except that being mobile with a frame could give me confidence and build my strength and balance. Lets hope eh?

Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
NIPPY JENNY could have called it Eileen...( get it)
Initally we'll all be offering (( hugs)) but you do know you're going to get stick() over this!! For now though I'll say better safe than sorry,you get under your blankey
C'mon Eileen I don't get it
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2013, 06:41 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
I don't know TW, but as it is nerve damage it doesn't look hopeful except that being mobile with a frame could give me confidence and build my strength and balance. Lets hope eh?

C'mon Eileen I don't get it
Eileen.....I lean!!
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2013, 06:41 PM
TW, perhaps it WAS that plant As long as the effects are short lived that's all that matters. I remember now that you mentioned Japanese Knot Weed earlier, and Merc Man most definitely does need to sort that lot out sooner rather than later. Dreadful stuff. There is a lot of it alongside one of the public footpaths here, and I cannot believe that nobody has done anything about it.......it has spread at a phenomenal rate over the summer and will be popping up in people's living rooms before long

Nippy, just don't be tempted to throw Trotski on the scrap heap when you feel a little stronger Be a sensible old lady
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-10-2013, 06:43 PM
LOL Nippy
As far as I know she is drinking Eileen, there are 2 buckets of water changed every day and I would say she is.
Looking very sorry for herself poor little baby. I know she is a monster, but I lurves her and hate to see her down like that.
All I can do is watch for her, if she isn't any brighter tomorrow then she will be at the vets, it may just be 24 hour thing and needs to run its course.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2013, 06:47 PM
Hi Sally Glad you're so impressed with my sewing skills, but these are just caravan curtains (as of the trailer trash kind, even though they ARE lined), I wouldn't dream of being let loose on your Harrison's drapes dahling Shame about that darned scratch, but some builders are like that, they're used to working in empty houses, remember the one who fitted my bathroom suite in the van and lifted off the lid of the cistern and promptly placed it in the NEW china basin It never occurred to him to place it gently on the dustsheets that I had put in the shower base and all over the floor, oh no Glad to hear little Jimmi's paws are on the mend and sorry I missed him having another abcess What a lovely thing you are doing next week, I wish I had your strength to do the same for my old mum, but I don't yet.

June, oh dear, poor ickle Keshi, I do hope she's going to be ok Lots of positive vibes coming over for her from us along with some get wells hugs.xxxx

Hi Norma, lovely to see you back in here, cos you make me laugh

Jen, so sorry you've got to get a frame, but it's a much safer option for the time being until you're 100%, we don't want you falling over again do we. Dave got me one for Christmas once do you remember??!!

Jenny, yes, I'm still at it, but I'm on the final hurdle with these curtains, all pressed and ready for the last whiz up along the bottom. I was going to wash them, but I don't know whether they will survive any freying cos I just turned the hem under ready to sew without doing a proper finish off of the underneath bit, but then that's me, I'm a bit of a bodger

Oh what a laugh!! My neighbour rang me to tell me about a very catholic funeral he attended today. Cut a long story short, he ended up moving further and further back to get out of the way of all the relatives that kept piling into the little chapel, and when he was finally backed into a corner, he said he knocked the big shelf off the wall, which then crashed down and broke the big glass jug holding the wine, so that then spilled over the bread, and covered it all in glass!!! Sooooo funny, he was crying with laughter when he was relating it to me, cos when it came to the priest saying they would do the comunion bit with the wine and bread and sent the man over, he looked at the state of it all, Jesus's blood all over the floor, glass everywhere, soaking bread and he couldn't get away from the embarrassment cos he was all wedged in in the corner I nearly wet myself with laughter! He didn't go to the wake he said cos it was too risky, it was in a very posh hotel up the road so he thought he'd come straight home and go to bed lol!

I just took Zena up the path and there was this big frog just sitting on the step. Zena brushed past it, it didn't move so as we came back down, I pulled her towards me so as not to disturb it cos they do make me freak when they jump, but it wasn't bovvered at all by us, how strange I then had to pick up half a dozen snails en-route and a few slugs, blooming things I left the frog alone though

Off for something to eat, just had a shower and done my hair, and now I want to flop in the chair cos I've been on those curtains all day long almost (apart from nanny nap), but then there are 6 pairs of them

Enjoy your evening all.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2013, 06:49 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Linda sorry to hear about Loki.

Insurance company sending another claim form for Dillon to re-submit. Have I told you that already ?
How awful Helena. Must admit till Moyra reminded what digits were I was thinking all sorts.
Oh yes these solicitors although Kirsty the EA for our sellers said he is good and one of the best she has come across.
Thanks Lynn - he's fine. No more fits so far and he was hovvering over Michael's trainers earlier. And 8 weeks fit-free before last night!!!!

Remote found Jenny (sorry you went hungry). It was tightly stuffed down the sofa.

We had parents' evening tonight - we only get 10 minutes. Timed! We brought Michael with us this time and he was great - he settled on the carpet with the tablet and we didn't hear a word from him.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2013, 06:50 PM
Hahaha I can just see Pepsi zooming off down the road dragging me behind her. No I think that will still be hubbys job.

Eileen Eileen ahhhh sooo funny Ok the middle name will be Eileen!
Page 6 of 11 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »