Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2012, 07:48 PM
Originally Posted by Stormpants View Post
No, I don't spend my day indoors, I am out a lot with the dogs and I can always see outside.

Summer 'wettest in 100 years', Met Office figures show:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-19427139
So were these chemtrails around 100 years ago? How do you explain it happening then?
Stormpants
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-12-2012, 09:29 PM
For those of you open minded and awake enough to want to learn more about this very real subject......Lots more info on this site:
http://www.greatdreams.com/chems.htm

'Conspiracy theory'......So much so, they have a PDF on: Geoengineering Cost Analysis!

http://www.keith.seas.harvard.edu/Mi...aGeoReport.pdf

Oh, and this...
Atmospheric Geoengineering: Weather Manipulation, Contrails and Chemtrails:
http://www.globalresearch.ca/atmosph...and-chemtrails

But, I'm just a crazy 'conspiracy theorist' aren't I??!
I_am
New Member!
Male 

05-12-2012, 09:42 PM
have you read all your links yourself?
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2012, 10:01 PM
Originally Posted by I_am View Post
Doubt it, Stormpants is too busy posting links.
EmmiS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2012, 10:16 PM
If you open your mind too much your brain will fall out....
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

05-12-2012, 10:26 PM
Originally Posted by Stormpants View Post
but videos have shown heavy chemtrailing on the leading edge of the storm and then the use of HAARP to actually steer the hurricane exactly where they wanted it to go
Ah the 'chemtrailing' thing again, and now they can steer hurricanes around just like driving a car (BTW who are 'they' )

Stowmpants I do want to be nice and friendly to you and I'm sure you are young and very beautiful but I do worry that you are letting these 'theories' take over your life, I am old (and ugly ) but that does mean I've seen a lot and learned a lot and the fact is that many of the things we feared in the past did exist in small ways (the KGB did exist but it's power was not as great as many people feared, meteorites do land on earth but there has never been anything catastrophic) believe me weather manipulation (If it exists at all) can only be done in very small and insignificant ways.

Please take a step back and try to enjoy life now, and if you must worry about something how about the the rapidly increasing human population, or the worldwide economic recession, or maybe even all the evil that is done to our lovely and trusting cannine companions, these are big things which are (just about) capable of sorting out now, if the will was there.
I_am
New Member!
Male 

06-12-2012, 08:10 AM
Originally Posted by EmmiS View Post
If you open your mind too much your brain will fall out....
Opening ones mind is the best thing one can do
Stormpants
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-12-2012, 09:33 AM
Yes, of course and everything in these links is verifiable.

Of course too, you have to actually look at the sky now and again and you will see exactly what I am talking about, it's so painfully obvious!!

For ANYBODY to think that these trails (especially the ones in the video links I have supplied) are just normal water vapour, shows that they are very uneducated as to the conditions of which contrails form at i.e. Very high altitudes (30,000ft (6-8 miles up), where it is very, very cold! None of the trails in these videos are anywhere near that height! Also, contrails DISSIPATE!!!!
Stormpants
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-12-2012, 10:46 AM
Opening ones mind is the best thing one can do
Totally agreed!!

Don't just listen to and believe everything you hear (or don't hear!) on the tv, mainstream news etc. They don't tell the whole truth you know, hence the reason when they show a heavily chemtrailed sky on the telly, they say they're just contrails!

Also, the television is the biggest propaganda tool ever invented, so you need to open your mind to other possibilities in life.

Think outside the box!!!
Stormpants
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-12-2012, 11:05 AM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Ah the 'chemtrailing' thing again, and now they can steer hurricanes around just like driving a car (BTW who are 'they' )

Stowmpants I do want to be nice and friendly to you and I'm sure you are young and very beautiful but I do worry that you are letting these 'theories' take over your life, I am old (and ugly ) but that does mean I've seen a lot and learned a lot and the fact is that many of the things we feared in the past did exist in small ways (the KGB did exist but it's power was not as great as many people feared, meteorites do land on earth but there has never been anything catastrophic) believe me weather manipulation (If it exists at all) can only be done in very small and insignificant ways.

Please take a step back and try to enjoy life now, and if you must worry about something how about the the rapidly increasing human population, or the worldwide economic recession, or maybe even all the evil that is done to our lovely and trusting cannine companions, these are big things which are (just about) capable of sorting out now, if the will was there.
But, you're missing the point Losos, there won't be a world to worry about if this spraying continues. It is killing trees and polluting so much and hurting people's health too and I do worry about those other things you mentioned too. But this is really, really big and probably the most important thing we have to deal with in this time, as much as you won't believe it!!

You should have a look at this from Halifax, Canada and watch a couple of the videos.
http://chemtrailsinourskies.wordpres...lling-foliage/

I have seen lots of plants and trees looking like this all year, since they started spraying heavily! He mentions it is also radiation from Fukushima, which I also believe - it is a combination of the two. Where I live, I have seen Leylandii hedges (and similar evergreens) going brown from the inside out, hedges and trees dying off everywhere and other trees have been losing lots of branches, which I have never noticed before!
Before Autumn, lots of tree's leaves has brown and black spots on them and some were curling up at the edges and none looked healthy, despite all the rain.

This is serious! Without all the trees and greenery, all our other problems won't exist, as neither will we!
Closed Thread
Page 6 of 22 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 > Last »