Our sister sites
All Breeds
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

03-01-2008, 11:34 PM

Elsie Siberian Husky female

Meet Elsie

:smt049

Elsie is a two year old Siberian Husky, who is looking for a new home because her owners felt they could no longer cope with her lively nature and her excessive shedding coat.

Elsie is an energetic and bouncy girl who is toilet trained, travels well in the car and knows basic commands. She can sometimes be a little over the top and is currently learning manners and how to control her enthusiasm. Although she can be left alone for a couple of hours without problems she would prefer if this wasn't on a daily basis.

Elsie is a friendly and sociable dog who is good with other dogs and very affectionate with people, loving to cuddle up to you for a snuggle. She is friendly towards everyone she meets, rolling over to show people her belly. A very playful girl who is easily kept occupied with activity toys and enjoys a game of hide and seek at home. She will need a minimum of 2 hours of off-lead exercise everyday – she has an excellent recall.

Elsie's new owners will have owned Husky types before and will be prepared to spend plenty of quality time with her and include her in their daily activities. They will be expected to continue her training, including attending training classes. She would happily live with sensible children and/or other dogs.

Elsie is looking for a perfect new home, a home where she will be loved and cherished for the rest of her life.

AllBreeds Rescue
London
allbreedsrescue@btinternet.com

Our dogs are looking for their ideal new homes so please be sure to read through all the information given in their profile. If you are interested in offering Elsie a home please email us for an application form.
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2008, 12:04 AM
Isn't she lovely, poor girl, another case of owners not doing their research.

Good luck sweetie!
MistyBlue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2008, 12:00 AM
shes lovely, she looks like a little wolf, i hopw she finds a home soon, i just wish i had my own place as i would take her like a shot!
shiba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2008, 12:04 AM
OOOHHHH if only...... she is very beautiful - i hope she finds her forever home soon.
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2008, 01:05 AM
I hope you find a loving home soon Elsie , With owners who understand your breed and what a smashing girl you are ,Good luck sweatie xxdk
vincent smith
Dogsey Senior
Male 

05-01-2008, 01:24 AM
Originally Posted by random View Post
Isn't she lovely, poor girl, another case of owners not doing their research.

Good luck sweetie!
random me&stella agree with you.
befor we got wolfy as a puppy we did a lot thinking &looking into it bout huskies.
as every one on dogsey knows that we have got another huskie from the sspca as some one could not controll him hes ok we can and we are please we took him and gave him a loveing home with us and the sspca are please hes with us as well as they know we look after him realy well.

if we had more room we would take her on.
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2008, 01:28 PM
Oh if only I was in the situation to take her on! I hope she finds a loving responsible home soon!
All Breeds
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

21-01-2008, 08:32 PM
Elsie has found her perfect new home
wendyann
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-01-2008, 04:56 PM
Thats just the best news!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2008, 05:04 PM
Originally Posted by All Breeds View Post
Meet Elsie

:smt049

Elsie is a two year old Siberian Husky, who is looking for a new home because her owners felt they could no longer cope with her lively nature and her excessive shedding coat.
Some people, honestly, they beggar belief, they really do!

Hope this beautiful girl gets the new forever home she deserves very soon..... :smt049
Closed Thread