View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2006, 10:59 PM
Aww...bless Foxy, what a sweetie. Ours used to stand at the back door with little snowballs stuck all over him waiting to be towelled off
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2006, 11:02 PM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Aww...bless Foxy, what a sweetie. Ours used to stand at the back door with little snowballs stuck all over him waiting to be towelled off
Awww - you feel so sorry for them when they can't walk because the snow is stuck to their little legs don't you Benji (the poodle) used to make us laugh many a time, particularly if my dad was watching snooker on telly - he would go up to the telly and put his front paws on the tv table and when the ball came towards the camera he used to duck down and look in the gap between the telly and the table - we used to cry laughing watching him
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2006, 08:41 AM
Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
Awww - you feel so sorry for them when they can't walk because the snow is stuck to their little legs don't you Benji (the poodle) used to make us laugh many a time, particularly if my dad was watching snooker on telly - he would go up to the telly and put his front paws on the tv table and when the ball came towards the camera he used to duck down and look in the gap between the telly and the table - we used to cry laughing watching him
Yes, ours was a little character as well and always had to be cuddled up beside you on the couch. My mum used to sit on the floor when she was cutting fabric to a pattern and he used to sit right in the middle of it to get her attention.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2