29-09-2006, 11:58 AM
Originally Posted by bluemerle lover View Post
its better than winning the lottery
you are so right !!!!!it is
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-09-2006, 12:24 PM
I say hello to Ollie straight away,unless I have bags in both hands then he has to wait till I put them down but then he gets a fuss.He wags his tail and jumps around me a little bit but not at me he is actually quite calm which I am hoping will stay that way.
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2006, 12:36 PM
No time limits here. I get the waggly-body, ears back, happy-eyes "smile", and she gets picked up for a very wriggly snuggle. OH gets tail-wagging, jumping up, and he promptly gets down and rolls on the floor with her It's adorable!
bessey112
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-09-2006, 12:52 PM
With my 3 no matter how long i leave it they still go crazy
Amy will jump all over me to try getting all the attention, Holly will wag her stump so hard youd think her bum would fall off & licks me as much as she can...Rocky gets so over excited he barks,whines then pees all over me!! Thats even if i pop out the front door for a minute

sarah
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2006, 03:27 PM
no ignoring in this house, he is always waiting at the top of the stairs and as soon as I look at him his whole body starts waggling along with his tail and he play bows - so how can you possibly ignore that >?>

he doesnt ever jump up - unless we are picking him up after our holidays from the inlaws in which case he usually practically takes my legs out from under me as is soooooo happy to see ya.,

jhust cant ignore those big brown eyes and wiggly butt !!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2006, 03:39 PM
I could never ignore their welcomes, even though they do bowl me over sometimes when I've got shopping in both hands. The bestest thing of all, is when I get back from a week away, and they go absolutely mental when I get in, and I get sooooo excited the last 10 mins. of my journey homing looking forward to all that!! Last time I thought Georgie was going to have a "turn" coz he went all funny on me he was soooo o.t.t. Love it, how could I possibly ignore it?!
ShaynLola
Almost a Veteran
Female 

29-09-2006, 04:29 PM
We got home on Monday from a week's holiday...the longest we've ever been away from the dogs. My parents looked after them at my house while we were away.

Anway, came through the door and Lola came bounding up the hall towards me, launched herself into my arms from about 6 feet away (bear in mind she is an almost fully grown Newfie and I haven't been able to pick her up since she was about 16 weeks old!! Lola seemed to forget this important detail in her excitement), headbutted me on the nose and nearly knocked me unconscious How's that for a welcome?
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2006, 04:52 PM
ben goes crazy when OH comes in, but when i come in he normally looks up and just puts his head down and goes back to sleep.
but today i was out for the day.when i got back ben sat there smiling at me till i make a fuss of him LOL
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-09-2006, 05:17 PM
Vegas stays in his bed,but is thrashing his tail then gets up and jumps all over me.
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2006, 07:40 PM
I do try and get in first before I'm flattened by the stampede

I can't ignore them for long though. If Luca waggled her bum any harder, she'd snap in half She's also VERY vocal and soon lets me know she's there Storm goes round thrashing everything with her tail and Shaan is just happy to be able to get near me to get a stroke.
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >