Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
DobieGirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2006, 08:12 PM
Ha ha thanks Fox.

Well I took Roxy to get her Kennel Cough nose squirty thing today and I am going to see these Kennels tomorrow morning, they are onely 5 mins away from my home, cant believe I never knew they were there.

OH thinks its not a good idea and she needs to get used to being left alone, but he conquors her barking by yelling at her, So im really not sure if thats the best way?

But I will give it a go this weekend, so any tips welcome!!!
trikeschick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2006, 08:06 AM
hmm agree that yelling isn't the answer - it's hard I know because Suki can't stand being on her own. Our biggest problem is that she has never really had to be left for more than an hour as OH is at home all day.

I know my sis got her two used to being left by building up to it - few minutes, coming back, then extending it. But you would probably need a week off work to do this.

The howling and crying and then the barking is enough to send anyone mad so it's great you have such understanding neighbours.

My biggest fear is Suki hurting herself (or eating something very expensive) so if I had to leave her all day I too would consider doggy daycare.
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5