View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kristina
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2006, 10:11 PM
lol i will pray. Fraid i probably wont be able to join you guys on this walk sob sob. As the Vienna toad has come into season i have to keep her under lock and key. If anything were to happen and she got pregnant OH has already said he would move out until all the puppies were gone!!! And that would have to be forever cos i would want to keep the lot

So i am afraid i will be enviously sitting at home when you guys go. Wish i could come but i dont think its fair to take Murf out and leave madam at home! Think she would scream blue murder if i did that!!!

Hope your car behaves itself wolfie!!! That or perhaps you should threaten to trade it in for a new one then it might buck its ideas up.
lizziel
Almost a Veteran
Female 

25-09-2006, 10:20 PM
Hi Wolfie

If it is just the two of us do you want to do the Thornden Woods or is there somewhere in your neck of the woods that you would rather go to? It's about 2 hours or just under so you would be back in plenty of time for school.

The 6th should be ok as far as I know at the moment.

Kristina - Harley will miss Vienna but at least I will get to eat my chocolate cake if Murphy is absent
colliesrus
Dogsey Junior
Female 

27-09-2006, 09:18 PM
i can do the 8th, not 6th cos im at work that day.
lizziel
Almost a Veteran
Female 

28-09-2006, 06:52 PM
So wolfie can you do the 8th instead so that colliesrus can join us as well - the 8th is fine with me as long as we meet after 10.15.

Did you want to do Thornden Woods or shall we do a walk nearer to you ?
Lizzie
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2006, 08:31 PM
The 8th probably would be a little better for me. I don't mind Thornden woods as I don't know of any places round here, as I have plenty of land here that I take my dogs out into. Unless colliesrus knows of anywhere

Pity you can't make it Kris
Kristina
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2006, 08:39 AM
I know i am very sad that i cant come. But cant have my baby getting herself up the duff lol. Poor girl has to be content with chasing poor Murphy round the garden instead of their usual walks. But im sure you guys will have a fantastic time and maybe everyone will actually get to EAT their lunch!
colliesrus
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-09-2006, 03:10 PM
where's thordon woods? my boys love woodlands. kings wood is nice too. have we got a final date yet?
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2006, 06:49 PM
Yes, I think the 8th is better for everyone.

Colliesrus, if you want to come here, you can follow me. I'll attempt to bring all three this time, but, it depends on the day.

Lizzie, do you want to meet in Tesco's carpark again
lizziel
Almost a Veteran
Female 

29-09-2006, 08:12 PM
Sounds good to me

So - far end of Tesco's car park, 10:30 on 8th October to go to Thornden Wood.

Colliesrus - Thornden Wood is on the back road between Greenhill, Herne Bay and Tyler Hill near Canterbury.

We usually meet in Tesco car Park, Thanet Way Whitstable as it is easy for everyone to find. If you go as far to the end as possible it is easier to spot each other - the dogs are a bit of a give away as well.

Wolfie if I pm you my mobile number and you give me your number just in case anything goes wrong (won't mention cars or anything like that) and perhaps you could get Colliesrus to send you hers and that way we can get hold of each other if needed.

Kris - hopefully we will see you next time with your new "big girl" Vienna and the munching Murphy.
colliesrus
Dogsey Junior
Female 

30-09-2006, 11:19 AM
yep, i can make that. will be there @ 10.30. youll hear me driving in, all 3 dogs like to announce their arrival! hehe
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >