Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2006, 11:07 PM

Dog walk in Kent

As most of you know I'm off on holiday on October 18th. I'd love to be able to get another dog walk in before I go

Has anyone got any dates/times though of?
Kristina
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2006, 09:19 AM
Im definitely up for it! Only a couple of dates i cant do as yet which are wednesdays and also not 9th october as i am helping my best friend move house! Any other time is good for me!
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2006, 03:35 PM
I'm pretty flexible as far as times/dates are concerned. As long as I can get back for the kids in time (pray to doG that the car doesn't break down again!!!)
lizziel
Almost a Veteran
Female 

24-09-2006, 08:34 PM
Hi everyone - I would love to do another walk as well - have a couple of dates that I can't do 5th october is one and the other is 9th october but as long as it is after 10 30 I can probably manage most other days.

If no-one else organises anything we could perhaps try Thornden Woods which is fairly close to the walks we have done in Clowes Wood - Wolfie I believe you have been towed past them

If someone else has a different walk we will do that as we have been this way a couple of times now - not that I mind but don't want to be a hog
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2006, 08:41 PM
The 5th sounds good to me I don't think Kris can do the 9th as she's helping her friend move house that day

I'm sure there was plenty of woods that I was towed past (bloody car!!!) Hopefully I'll be going home under my own steam this time
lizziel
Almost a Veteran
Female 

24-09-2006, 09:02 PM
No Wolfie I CANT do the 5th or the 9th but should be able to do other days.

Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2006, 09:05 PM
Originally Posted by lizziel View Post
No Wolfie I CANT do the 5th or the 9th but should be able to do other days.

That'll teach me to read the post properly
Kristina
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2006, 06:44 AM
LOLOLOLOL dear oh dear. Well i dont mind where we go or when. What about the 6th of October?
Kristina
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2006, 06:45 AM
P.S Wolfie i will start praying to dog about your car. Does it matter which dog i pray to or should i pray to both???
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2006, 01:06 PM
Originally Posted by Kristina View Post
P.S Wolfie i will start praying to dog about your car. Does it matter which dog i pray to or should i pray to both???
Pray to everything Kris

It should be ok now. It went back to Renault (different garage this time) and it was the sensor on the crank shaft that had gone. The other garage had re-set the on board computer so it didn't detect it

HOWEVER, I do have to take the car in to the first garage to have the relay thingy done on the driver side window (yet another courtesy car for me to drive!!) I dread to think what they will do. I'll get it back and the button I press for the window will probably release the boot catch

6th is ok for me Gotta be back before 3pm though to collect the kids from school
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >