we need a like button on here.
Press the reputation button
Deltaforce Dog
New Member!
Female 

10-01-2014, 08:57 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Press the reputation button
Thanks hadn't noticed that. I feel like a twit now.
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2014, 09:56 AM
Originally Posted by twix View Post
Are we talking about the same dog? The dog with erect ears posted by spitzlover looks like a GSD to me - I can't see any other photos.
Yes, we are talking about the same dog!!

We merely have a different opinion - which okay! Because we are different people.
twix
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-01-2014, 06:52 AM
Originally Posted by mjfromga View Post
Yes, we are talking about the same dog!!

We merely have a different opinion - which okay! Because we are different people.
Of course it's ok.

If this dog was picked up off the streets (heaven forbid) it would probably be listed as a GSD. People wouldn't automatically think Rottie cross as the head isn't as 'blocky'. A lot of Sable GSDs have white or cream in them, and bi-colours and the Czech/ DDR GSDs can have pencil points on their paws.

Sometimes crossbreeds are called something more unusual to make them more appealing. I saw a young pup that had been sold in a pub, the seller said it was a Bernese Mountain Dog. It was in fact a tri colour collie.

I'm sure whatever the parents are Hatchi looks like he's a much loved dog and will be spoilt rotten.
spitzlover
New Member!
Male 

25-01-2014, 02:22 AM
Here are the latest additions of Hatchi, he hasnt been well of late, this was at the vets. He has had a bad case of ongoing diarrhea, hes healthy but losing weight He had a temperature and we were sent away with tablets to worm him again. He was only wormed christmas eve. He is Inuit / rotty. The inuit has german shepard bred into it with siberian husky, malamute.his tail is normally raised up and curled over and getting bushy. Best of all hes a great dog and we love him xx [IMG][/IMG]
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5