View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2012, 11:21 PM
Thanks guys he is in a playpen in living room but when I am there and kids aren't then I let him out so it's not complete cage rest, the vet said as long as he didn't jump on beds and bound about too much, but Bruno tends to react to door etc and because of brand new baby and loads of people coming and going the playpen was best for him instead of charging up and down the hall every hour when door goes! The vet said room/ crate rest and only allowed out for toilet.

His leg is just kinda hanging and quite often has his toes curled under so no weight going through it, yet tonight when I went to put our table scraps down for him he was using the leg as he led me into the kitchen!!!! So not sure if he is just not confident on it as well as just being used to using the 3!!!
GirondeDeb
Dogsey Senior
Male 

29-04-2012, 07:18 AM
Originally Posted by Brundog View Post
His leg is just kinda hanging and quite often has his toes curled under so no weight going through it, yet tonight when I went to put our table scraps down for him he was using the leg as he led me into the kitchen!!!! So not sure if he is just not confident on it as well as just being used to using the 3!!!
That does sound like he just needs to build up the muscles and get used to using it again. Hope so. They put you through it don't they? Saba went completely lame on the operated leg 3 months after the op. I was in pieces, but it turned out that she had just pulled a muscle. D'oh!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2