View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sara1210
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2007, 08:35 AM
Sorry ive just caught up on this thread.

You must be feeling awful, you are doing great there are a few people i know that wouldnt of give 2 hoots. Dont beat yourself up over it.

Thinking of you xx
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2007, 09:02 AM
Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
Hevvur hon, try not to get too upset over this, it happens and you have been as responsible about it as you can and have helped in every way possible (HUGS).

Has Teagan ever showed any signs of negativity to smaller dogs ? you used to have a yorkie live with you too didnt you.....Kinsgley ? how was she around him then ?

As much as we try to anayse a situation dog, language can be so subtle we may never pick up on an incident and know what started it.

I know Im up the other end of the country but if there is anything I can do please dont hesititate to pm me.

I hope the other little dog is found.

xx
I AGREE HOPE ALL TURNS OUT OK HUN
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2007, 03:43 PM
Hi Hever been away, do we have an update on the little lost dog please.
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2007, 03:55 PM
Hevvur is working her first full day as official owner of the pet shop, so isn't around; but I understand the little dog had found her way to her owners old house and was waiting there.

She has been reunited with her owners and I'm sure Hev will update us about Molly's condition!
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2007, 08:48 PM
I have no idea how Molly is.
I've phoned numerous times, but no one ever answers the phone.

Perhaps they don't want to speak to me!

I am worried though, as I read they are trying to get Mollys story in the paper (about her finding her way home on her own, and about how helpful doglost was etc).
But that means the attack will prob be mentioned, which will mean bad press, and everyone knows I'm one of the only Bullmastiff owners that use the park (or used, as I haven't been back)
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2007, 08:59 PM
Sorry about that but you did all you could to help.
Did you take Teagan to the vets????
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2007, 09:11 PM
Yep, I did.
There is a thread in the health section about Teagan @ the vets.
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2007, 09:18 PM
Ive been away for four days I've missed it all ....sorry
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2007, 08:10 AM
Originally Posted by Hevvur View Post
I have no idea how Molly is.
I've phoned numerous times, but no one ever answers the phone.

Perhaps they don't want to speak to me!

I am worried though, as I read they are trying to get Mollys story in the paper (about her finding her way home on her own, and about how helpful doglost was etc).
But that means the attack will prob be mentioned, which will mean bad press, and everyone knows I'm one of the only Bullmastiff owners that use the park (or used, as I haven't been back)

Try not to worry Hevvur, it could just be that they have been very preoccupied trying to find Molly and are now just catching up on sleep / relaxing etc.

Who has told you that they are trying to get the story in the paper?

At the end of the day, although your dog attacked their dog, I think it will be a bit harsh if they print a story in the paper about the attack and by what sort of dog etc. You did all you could to help them and if they are critical of you now it may well deter other decent people whose dogs act out of character from being responsible, they may just grab their dog and run off. The fact that she has seen you before and knows that Teagan is normally a very sociable dog should count in your favour.

I have to say that I wouldn't be turning cartwheels if my dog got attacked by any dog, but if it did happen I would rather the dog's owner be responsible, polite, apologetic and helpful than an owner who says something like 'your dog, your problem' and then does a runner.

PS. I hope that the shop is going well
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2007, 08:12 AM
You could always preempt it I suppose, ring the paper up and ask whether they are running the story and put your side across and mention about how Teagans spay hadn't gone to plan etc.
Becky
Page 7 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7