Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
nero
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-10-2007, 01:09 PM
Originally Posted by dougiepit View Post
I would just like to add,,,,,,all of you handled fab,,,, I was gob smacked at the overall handling by others there today, one young pup was gasping for breath, It really made me appreciate you lot all the more, your handling and approach to the whole thing was laid back, dogs breathing, not strung up, you did me proud, xxx
Yes Shona, the puppy you reffered to was quite distressed, but did you see the judge running up to the lady and taking the lead from her and showing her how to place it round the puppies kneck, I've never seen a judge do that before.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2007, 03:09 PM
Originally Posted by nero View Post
Yes Shona, the puppy you reffered to was quite distressed, but did you see the judge running up to the lady and taking the lead from her and showing her how to place it round the puppies kneck, I've never seen a judge do that before.
I think it was nessesity,, if the judge had not I would have, the puppy couldnt breath its tounge was hanging out and its head was listing badly to one side, tbh Im surprised it went on as long as it did, I found it distressing to watch,
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2007, 03:45 PM
Originally Posted by nero View Post
How did she have the lead in the first place?????

Did they get placed after that???
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2007, 10:23 PM
Originally Posted by random View Post
How did she have the lead in the first place?????

Did they get placed after that???

they had the leads high on the dogs neck, arm out above the dog dangling it round the ring, lifting the dog if you like, it really f,ks me off, the judge did go over and guess what the lead was placed higher,,,right at the top of the neck,,,again the dog was dangled from there, to me she would have been far better telling her to put the bloody dogs front feet on the floor when moving it and give the dog a loose lead,,but then what do I know,, eh,
it seems that this is the new in way to handle rottys,,,I have seen it in the boxer ring often but its creeping in to the rotty ring,,,disgusting, some dogs were so distressed they wouldnt run, just sat back chokeing and gagging, my question is who is training these diddys,
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2007, 05:16 PM
I was thrilled to read how well you had done, soooo chuffed to bits for you

Isn't that awful that the poor puppy was strung up like that I hate seeing dogs strung up that way, Rotties look far better on a loose lead trotting freely showing their natural gait off
x_rose_x
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-10-2007, 05:24 PM
Managed to get the videos to load to the pc yesterday... Just loading them to youtube, the vids are a bit darker on youtube than on photobucket but they are loading faster so will just load them all to youtube... will put the 2/3 that are already loaded up and then will put the rest on as they load
x_rose_x
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-10-2007, 06:19 PM
Kodi in Minor Puppy dog with Shona(aka dougiepit) handling him he got VHC/5th

Kodi again

Kaos in Post Grad
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2007, 06:52 PM
oooer that tops going right in the bin, I look pregnant,, it really does nowt for the larger busted woman,

Aint Kodi a wee star,,,, good as gold so he was,
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2007, 06:58 PM
Originally Posted by dougiepit View Post
oooer that tops going right in the bin, I look pregnant,, it really does nowt for the larger busted woman,

Aint Kodi a wee star,,,, good as gold so he was,
Hahahahaaa you loon!

What good boys!
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2007, 07:06 PM
Awwww they were awesome,great vids Megan,xxxxxxxxxx
Page 4 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »