View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Frontera
Dogsey Junior
Male 

13-07-2006, 01:18 PM
goodness you two are getting your knickers in a twist over this arnt you,after speaking to someone who is on the northern inuit committee she has informed me that there club shows are held under kc rules and judged bykc judges, the last show in essex was judged by a well known husky judge,and there is also a samoyed judge lined up for a show at the end of next year.seems to me theyve got it well organised.
kristina do us all a favour and have a great day at your show and enter your northern inuit in the pedigree classes and show him/her with pride.
Archer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2006, 01:27 PM
Originally Posted by Frontera
goodness you two are getting your knickers in a twist over this arnt you
Suppose were as passionate about our 'sport/the rules' as you are about your 'breed'.'Seen' you lot get your knickrs in a twist a few times
Frontera
Dogsey Junior
Male 

13-07-2006, 01:41 PM
Originally Posted by Archer
Suppose were as passionate about our 'sport/the rules' as you are about your 'breed'.'Seen' you lot get your knickrs in a twist a few times
i love that answer and yes your probably right,ive not yet got my knickers in a twist but ive not yet got my northern inuit,so watch this space .
Kristina
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2006, 02:15 PM
lol

for all you know they might not be wearing any knickers!!!!
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2006, 02:41 PM
Will admit that I find the condoning of dishonesty despicable and yes, may be I find that reason to get my knickers in a twist, as you put it. Nothing will make me believe that a free for all is the way to go no matter what aspect of life you are talking about. Those who treat others with no respect can’t expect consideration in return. Those who do not believe in obeying rules should not be surprised if they are not considered worthy of respect.

This has now strayed far enough from the original question and I for one have had enough, if you wish to start a thread on the ignoring of rules go ahead, I may join in.
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2006, 02:44 PM
they have a license that makes them exempt from KC rules because it is a companion show not an open or champion show.
Oh dear no they don't They have a licence that allows they to hold a companion dog show under the KC rules for Companion Show-The Exemption from normal KC rules is that the dogs(of any breed or non breed)don't have to be registered with the KC

The following KC rules apply to eligibility to enter Compnaion shows

F.47.1(b), Dogs entered at KC licenced Shows, with the exception of Companion Dog Shows must be registered with the KC....................

F.47.2(e) Companion Dogs= Shows-at which registered & none registered dogs are eligible to enter.(Vide KC Show Reg F(3))

F(3)-this is specifically for Companion Dog Shows & includes this regulation

F(3)3.72(b)The basis for the grouping of breeds is defined in the KC Reg for Classification & Registration.

The C & R regs are found A3.23(B)

These refer to the breeds recognised by the KC & how they are divided up into the groups & Sporting & non sporting breeds etc

The Breed register is referred to here & this means that only breeds recognized by the KC & listed in the Annex to the A & B regulstions can enter the "breed"classes at Compnion Shows & ergo as the NI isn't listed it is not eligible to enter the breed classes at Companion Shows

I don't know who people have spoken to at the KC but the rules are quite explicit

I very much doubt the KC would take any action against anyone involved with Companion Shows(lots in fact most are run by people with a poor if any knowledge of KC rules & regs)After all you don't have to even be involved with dogs to run or judge at them

I'll now put my two brand new KC year books(which include all the current from 1st of July 2006 Rules & Regs back in my show secretary/chief obedinece steward briefcase
tink
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2006, 03:30 PM
[QUOTE=JoedeeUK]Oh dear no they don't They have a licence that allows they to hold a companion dog show under the KC rules for Companion Show-The Exemption from normal KC rules is that the dogs(of any breed or non breed)don't have to be registered with the KC

Ahhhh........Now thats exactly what i thought,but i didn't like to say as i was unsure
In my humble opion,rules are rules..............and i think thats what Pita,Archer and Nursey were trying to say.
Anyhow i hope you both enjoy yourselves at the show
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2006, 04:21 PM
Well it does make judging the breed classes a bit easier if only KC recognized breeds are allowed having said that a friend of mine shows Ceskies & at an Open show in AV Terrier classes heard the judge say to the steward"that woman(my friend)has lovely Sealyhams but someone should show her how to get them white !!" & my friend won all her classes too :smt017 :smt017
Archer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2006, 07:01 PM
Originally Posted by Kristina
lol

for all you know they might not be wearing any knickers!!!!
Yep...sure am! Studded leather ones with the studs INSIDE
Kristina
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2006, 07:30 PM
[QUOTE=JoedeeUK]Oh dear no they don't They have a licence that allows they to hold a companion dog show under the KC rules for Companion Show-The Exemption from normal KC rules is that the dogs(of any breed or non breed)don't have to be registered with the KC

sorry i did mean that i just got confused and didnt explain it very well.
Page 7 of 8 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 >