Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2011, 02:32 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
Thats great, I loved it, cant speak about cheesewires though, didnt see any, but the fact that agility dogs were at huge risk of injury and their owners allowed them to run anyway, is just awful.
Oh were dog injured were they? HUGE risk of injury lol

Well I tried to get their thread back on track but I guess some people are unable to be able to hold back from petty digs in a thread about the POSITIVES of their beloved show.
Dawn, you clearly have an issue with anyone doing anything with their dogs that arnt showing or working, but perhaps you should start your own thread about the things you hate instead of hijacking every other thread
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2011, 02:38 PM
Originally Posted by Ben Mcfuzzylugs View Post
Oh were dog injured were they? HUGE risk of injury lol

Well I tried to get their thread back on track but I guess some people are unable to be able to hold back from petty digs in a thread about the POSITIVES of their beloved show.
Dawn, you clearly have an issue with anyone doing anything with their dogs that arnt showing or working, but perhaps you should start your own thread about the things you hate instead of hijacking every other thread
Well if you listen to those that have been watching them then yes, the risk was considerable at least, would that concern you? Im shocked.

I have NO problem with anyone doing anything with their dogs, I just think dancing with your dog (for petes sake ) is cr*p. If you think showing is then fine, Im not after your approval of anything I have done, do or intend to do.

If you want positives, the entire show for me, as always was BRILLIANT!!
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2011, 03:09 PM
I'm reminded of the time when I lived in a fair sized city that had two football teams. The supporters of each saw absolutely no good in the other despite both teams (at that time) being in the same league and virtually of the same standard.

All very silly really, but I suppose competitiveness always takes over and logical discussion goes out the window.
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2011, 03:15 PM
Originally Posted by Brierley View Post
I'm reminded of the time when I lived in a fair sized city that had two football teams. The supporters of each saw absolutely no good in the other despite both teams (at that time) being in the same league and virtually of the same standard.

All very silly really, but I suppose competitiveness always takes over and logical discussion goes out the window.
Nooooooo not football too, nooooooo!!!!!
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2011, 03:28 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
Nooooooo not football too, nooooooo!!!!!
Politics?
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2011, 03:58 PM
Originally Posted by Brierley View Post
Politics?
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2011, 04:07 PM
We had a great time, dogs were happy, Pip was even greeting people he didn't know as if they were long lost friends.

I showed my friends dog as she was in plaster and she showed so well for me, she was trying to get way ahead of me, she was absolutely loving it, we were really thrilled with her placing.

I had more of a problem with the attire of some of the exhibitors than the way they were exhibiting, some looked like they could be popping down to the local shops!
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2011, 04:12 PM
What a lovely positive thread---LOL

rune
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2011, 04:24 PM
Originally Posted by rune View Post
What a lovely positive thread---LOL

rune
I thought that in the one about the handling, but weirdly it went to Horses reins and 30ft rope walking dogs!
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2011, 04:32 PM
Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
So, in the interest of balanced view (and inspired by Brieley) what were the positive changes you noticed about Crufts this year?

Do you feel there has been any progress on areas of concern people have mentioned in the past? Breeding, handling, conditions etc?
it's obvious. Jet won. A beautiful, happy dog who has a loving relationship with his owner. Can't beat it.
Page 5 of 11 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »