Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
MickB
Dogsey Senior
Male 

19-03-2011, 04:57 PM
Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post
Mick does Nicky S with chinese cresteds have one of your breeding? (might sound like a mad question as I dont even know your affix) - but something tells me its one of yours?
Yes, Nicky & Pete's foundation bitch is Dreamcatcher Darkside (AKA "Pigsie" or more politely, "Keila")

Mick
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2011, 05:00 PM
Thought so, she is beautiful
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2011, 11:33 PM
Originally Posted by aerolor View Post
I was trying to pick out bits from your multi-quoe Rip. and it got a bit complicated trying to take bits of other people's posts out. I'm not very good at the multi-quoting thing, so it doesn't mater if it is too complicated for you to reply. I think, basically we are singing the same song.
That's a shame, I would've enjoyed the debate. Never mind though, there's always another time!
peerlessbmf
New Member!
Female 

05-06-2011, 10:19 PM
HI,
This is Christy(Owner of WKC Winner)
Thank you to all the supporters of GCH Peerless I am the Love Bug "Bugs", winner of the Westminster. Bug's is a outstanding dog and great represention of the breed. I encourage you to watch him during his breed video. This dog has the most beautiful movement and side gate. His angles and type a perfect for what I look for in my breeding program. Not only is a wonderful to look at, he's better to live with. This is the sweetest, well rounded dog. I can't imagine life with out him.
Best Regards
Christy Shepler
Peerless Bullmastiffs
Insomnia
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2011, 06:57 PM
Wow - loving this thread!
I have to honestly say, I don't like the American counterparts. I think the ones with feathering have far too much feathering, they look like they're trying to be like the American Cocker Spaniel. I prefer the rough Crufts Westie too.
I don't like the preened look and the more domed heads. Maybe it's because of what I'm used to, I don't know, but to me, some breeds aren't supposed to 'flow' like that...

I found the Greyhound ones:

Crufts

INT/NORW/SWED/DAN CH SHOWLINE SPORTING STEP [ATC AK00317NOR]

Bitch

Owner: MR K & MRS C BLUTECHER

American Westminster Winner:

GCH Gaia Elfin Dance
Insomnia
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2011, 06:58 PM
Originally Posted by peerlessbmf View Post
HI,
This is Christy(Owner of WKC Winner)
Thank you to all the supporters of GCH Peerless I am the Love Bug "Bugs", winner of the Westminster. Bug's is a outstanding dog and great represention of the breed. I encourage you to watch him during his breed video. This dog has the most beautiful movement and side gate. His angles and type a perfect for what I look for in my breeding program. Not only is a wonderful to look at, he's better to live with. This is the sweetest, well rounded dog. I can't imagine life with out him.
Best Regards
Christy Shepler
Peerless Bullmastiffs
Welcome to Dogsey! I'll go have a look at the video now
Page 17 of 17 « First < 7 14 15 16 17