View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2009, 09:45 PM

What does your dog to that makes you laugh?

Another happy thread!
As it says on the title...
Daisy makes us laugh at the way she trains innocent bystanders (alway men!) to throw her ball into ponds for her, then comes back and shakes over their families!
She flirts shamelessly with unsuspecting blokes, dropping her ball at their feet and batting her eyelashes coyly till they pick it up, then poses magnificently at the edge of the pond, casting impatient glances towards the water in case they`re a bit thick, then launches herself into the water in a glorious flying leap that drowns anyone daft enough to be standing nearby.
Then she brings it back and does it again. But she makes sure she doesn`t shake over her hugely flattered victim - just the wife and kids!
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2009, 09:56 PM
Woody makes us laugh when he sticks his Tuffee ring over his head and sits there waiting for us to play with him, blissfully unaware of how hilarious he looks ;o)

Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2009, 09:58 PM
Awwwww bless her! :0 My OH would so fall for that!
Cosmo is Cosmo and he makes me laugh all the time. He moans when he gets tickled, he howls at the piano, he gets up on the kitchen chairs so he is closer for his tickles...he is just such a muppet, this is the thing that makes me laugh about him the most though and I really shouldn't, but he is SO happy when he does it you can't keep a straight face.

Tango solicites attention unashamedly with people and does her 'I'm a rescue ' face to get tickles from them. This always makes me laugh though as it is such a delight to see. She sort of leaps and dances as she runs. The picture doesn't show it properly, but it makes me laugh out loud. She enjoys her freedom so much.
mse2ponder
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2009, 10:15 PM
Snip makes me laugh when we're waiting outside a shop or something together and he'll stare at pretty girls as they walk by. I had to apologise to someone the other day - she was quite dressed up and Snippy really obviously ogled her as she went by - we thought it was hilarious! He also makes me chuckle when he groans as he scratches himself, and as he gets himself comfy, and when he wanders out onto the back garden and just wags to himself then collapses onto the grass and rolls around like a pony.

Freda makes me laugh lots - especially her funny vocalisations and the way she just sits and stares at you until you give in to her. When you're doing a spot of gardening, she'll paw (and break) whatever your planting, or lay on it, right in front of you, for tummy rubs. It's so funny I can't tell her 'away' - she knows when she's being daft she can do whatever she likes!
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2009, 11:35 PM
Ivan sings to me like a wookie while I get his food. It always makes me smile.
He also does a happy dance when he gets a bone. It's hilarious. He runs to the bottom of the garden and drops it and then hops around it for a bit!
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2009, 12:37 AM

The picture says it all, he just makes me laugh all the time, I mean how can I look at him & not laugh LOL

Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

06-08-2009, 07:51 AM
Syd my male Dobermann used to hate having his nails clipped and although he would tolerate it, he used to grumble and groan the whole time. I bought a dremmel cordless and some sanding belts thinking I'd give it a go and see if he'd be any happier with that. The OH was extremely sceptical and thought the noise would bother him as well as the sensation of the sanding belt on his claws.
Well the big tart gets on his bed and gives you each foot in turn to file and generally acts like he's having a well earned pedicure. He lies there with a big dopey grin on his face and gets quite miffed when I finish and he inspects each foot after it's been done. He also grumbles if I use it on any of the others, it's like it's his special treat.
Vodkalass
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-08-2009, 08:20 AM
One of mine sings me a song before every walk as i put my walking boots on he sits down in front of me yawns then launches it to his walkies song.
The other farts loudly then jumps up and stares at her bottom gives me a suspicous look and flounces off.
kazer
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-08-2009, 08:26 AM
Lady makes us laugh with one of their toys. It was a long necked bird that she chewed the neck so much the head fell off so we now have an head and a body! Instead of trying to sew them together, I just sewed each end of the neck closed so making two toys. She loves the head and throws it up and down in the garden and also keeps it in her mouth and prances round the garden showing it off!

Robbie makes us laugh by sounding like a clapper board snapping shut when he tries to kiss you. This big tongue comes out and flaps about into between his jaws snapping open and shut!
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2009, 09:11 AM
nice thread C&D, these are really making me smile

Hoki makes me laugh that when she retrieves a toy she won't put it in your hand....she sticks her head between your knees - you close your knees and she leaves the toy there. If you don't shut your knees properly and the toy falls to the floor she gives you such a disgusted look

Stumpy makes me laugh when I'm getting dressed - as I'm putting my trousers on, she always has to come over and poke them with her nose - not sure what that's all about, whether she thinks my trousers are about to attack me

Tip makes me laugh when I try to give him a cuddle. He spends hours laid across OH's knee getting his tummy scratched and lies there in quiet bliss. But when I try it, he wiggles and squirms and then starts making really weird wookie noises - I'm sure he's trying to tell me that I'm not doing it right
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >