Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2008, 05:16 AM
Originally Posted by boobah View Post
Awwww Steph I'm soooo sorry to hear this,keeping my fingers crossed something can be done for her,give Reah wee gentle hugs and kisses from me and my lot.xxxxxxxxx
Originally Posted by Evie View Post
So sorry to read this news. Keeping my fingers crossed that something can be done. Hugs to you all.
xxx
Originally Posted by Heather and Zak View Post
So sorry to hear this news, as if poor Reah hasn't been through enough, I will be praying that the vets will be able to do something for her. Bless her.
Thank you all..............xxxxxx
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2008, 05:22 AM
I am so sorry to hear your news. Poor Reah and you, but I know you will do your best, she is a lucky girl to have such a wonderful mummy.
Milo and Shady send slobbers to you all too.
Just an idea try having a boot sale to raise funds and at the same time have a little notice with a brief story and pic of Reah and a donation box. We done it once to raise funds for a horse that needed extensive vet treatment and people donated freely and very happily wanting to help.
It may help a little.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2008, 06:05 AM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
I am so sorry to hear your news. Poor Reah and you, but I know you will do your best, she is a lucky girl to have such a wonderful mummy.
Milo and Shady send slobbers to you all too.
Just an idea try having a boot sale to raise funds and at the same time have a little notice with a brief story and pic of Reah and a donation box. We done it once to raise funds for a horse that needed extensive vet treatment and people donated freely and very happily wanting to help.
It may help a little.
I was thinking of getting Pat to get all my painting from the loft....he's always telling me I should sell them, which I never have done....now would seem like a good time xxxxxxxxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-07-2008, 06:21 AM
I am so sorry to hear about Reah. I hope the news is good news when you have spoken to the Orthapaedic (sp) Surgeon.
(((Hugs))) to you all.xx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2008, 07:11 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
I am so sorry to hear about Reah. I hope the news is good news when you have spoken to the Orthapaedic (sp) Surgeon.
(((Hugs))) to you all.xx
Thanks Lynn.........I have just spoken to them, usually he only works mornings apparantly, they have taken all the details...and Old details (as I wasn't married when he last saw her) she is going to speak to him now and ask him if he will see her tonight (due to Pat's shifts)_ well thier consult fee has ''sprung up'' last time I went it was £94.00 ...now it's a £180 (gasping for breath)
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2008, 07:24 AM
Fingers crossed he can do something - and can see her tonight. x
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-07-2008, 07:25 AM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Thanks Lynn.........I have just spoken to them, usually he only works mornings apparantly, they have taken all the details...and Old details (as I wasn't married when he last saw her) she is going to speak to him now and ask him if he will see her tonight (due to Pat's shifts)_ well thier consult fee has ''sprung up'' last time I went it was £94.00 ...now it's a £180 (gasping for breath)
Good luck. Thats a bit of a hike in price.
I will keep popping in for updates.
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2008, 07:27 AM
Still with you Steph x everything crossed x
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

08-07-2008, 07:42 AM
Hope you get some good news today
Bronsmam
New Member!
Female 

08-07-2008, 08:01 AM
Dear Youngstevie (Steph)
I'm praying for you and Rhea that the news will be good today. You have been through much and I hope that your patience will be rewarded. I know the price of vet fees is shocking but like any good parent you will pay the earth to have comfort for your dog and peace of mind for yourself and your family. Take Care.
Nette x
Page 4 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »