View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Janet M
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-07-2008, 08:55 PM
I am so very very sorry , lots of retriever and whippet hugs to you both for some good news. Am keeping everything crossed for Reah. xxxxx
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2008, 08:58 PM
Oh Steph I am so sorry to hear this news about Reah, all fingers and paws crossed for her here poor girl.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2008, 09:16 PM
A HUGE thank you to all of you.....wow I'm overwhelmed.

Ok, Patrick and I have been talking about this properally since 9 O'clock (waited till Foster son had gone to bed) and we have decided............because we have had to think of the money side too, as this is an expensive road to go down......we are going to ring the Orthopedic surgeon tomorrow, book Reah to see him and see what he advises.
We are going to put all our faith in him and put Reah into his hands to decide our best options. We have decided that PTS will be the LAST Option.
Obviously we will do what we can for her and give her the best chance that (god willing) we can.

OK keep those fingers crossed.................We may be needing food parcels
henry06
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-07-2008, 09:29 PM
Hope all goes well tomorrow. It is a horrible thing to go through especially when you don't know what the outcome may be. The orthopedic surgeons are experienced and try their best for our precious dogs so fingers crossed it all ges well for you. Keep us posted x
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2008, 09:30 PM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
A HUGE thank you to all of you.....wow I'm overwhelmed.

Ok, Patrick and I have been talking about this properally since 9 O'clock (waited till Foster son had gone to bed) and we have decided............because we have had to think of the money side too, as this is an expensive road to go down......we are going to ring the Orthopedic surgeon tomorrow, book Reah to see him and see what he advises.
We are going to put all our faith in him and put Reah into his hands to decide our best options. We have decided that PTS will be the LAST Option.
Obviously we will do what we can for her and give her the best chance that (god willing) we can.

OK keep those fingers crossed.................We may be needing food parcels
Dont worry hun, the boys said they will send their chappie
Seriously though, will keep my fingers crossed for her
Missysmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-07-2008, 09:31 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about Reah . I really hope your orthopaedic vet can do something to help her. Praying for you and Reah as I type.
Couldn't we set up a collection to help with the cost ?
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2008, 09:58 PM
Originally Posted by settagirl View Post
Dont worry hun, the boys said they will send their chappie
Seriously though, will keep my fingers crossed for her
I've just been looking at thier chappie....just suggested to Pat that I could put it in some pastry Think I may be doing some baking. In fact alot of baking...just suggested to Pat that we empty one of the freezers and I'll stock it with pies etc., that I can make.
Originally Posted by Missysmum View Post
I'm so sorry to hear about Reah . I really hope your orthopaedic vet can do something to help her. Praying for you and Reah as I type.
Couldn't we set up a collection to help with the cost ?
Last time I did alsorts to raise money...nothing sexual though...sorry too old for all of that stuff.
But I managed to raise it....................but then she was still in the vets and the public were willing to help. Don't think they would be now...Pet insurance will not insure her legs shame
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2008, 10:08 PM
Awwww Steph I'm soooo sorry to hear this,keeping my fingers crossed something can be done for her,give Reah wee gentle hugs and kisses from me and my lot.xxxxxxxxx
Evie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2008, 10:46 PM
So sorry to read this news. Keeping my fingers crossed that something can be done. Hugs to you all.
xxx
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2008, 10:53 PM
So sorry to hear this news, as if poor Reah hasn't been through enough, I will be praying that the vets will be able to do something for her. Bless her.
Page 3 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »