Female 

24-04-2007, 03:02 PM
Oh I'm so sorry. poor little Salt. Charly must be devestated
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2007, 03:37 PM
Damn damn damn
I know she tried so hard for little Salt, she did everything that could possibly have been done. When she phoned me yesterday afternoon she was searching online for every bit of possible useful information out there to make sure she was`nt missing anything.
When I spoke to the vet [ when he rang with titre results ], he said everything she was doing would give him the best possible chance.
I`m absolutely gutted for her. If he was`nt strong enough to pull through for her with all she did for him, then no one anywhere could have got him through, he just was`nt strong enough
It wont help how she`ll be feeling right now but I know personally how much love and care she gave to Salt and will continue to give to little Pepper.
A short time in the best possible home and heart is far better than a long life in a miserable home.
She gained his trust which took a lot of time and patience as he had been such a nervy little thing beforehand through not having quality human contact, she gave him a sweet sweet life from the first day he arrived with her, I so wish the outcome could have been different
palo
New Member!
Female 

25-04-2007, 09:02 AM
M so sorry ...
Charly is very caring !!!!
jeaniebeck
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-04-2007, 12:30 PM
oh sorry to hear your sad news, big hugs from all of us xxx
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2