Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2005, 05:02 PM
have seen to many of these end up in court ...the bitch OWNER normally wins

unless its in writing he can say you offerd to whelp this litter and you won't have any evidence to prove otherwise...
shibby69
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-08-2005, 05:48 PM
i'm going to get it all put in writing that the bitch belongs to me as do the puppies, and i was thinking that maybe i shoud tell him IF i decide he can have the bitch back, we are to draw up a contract for that, too. Plus, he isn't having her until i have had her spayed. I'd like to keep her if i can.
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2005, 05:48 PM
Originally Posted by Zoundz
I am so thankfull that everyone here has been so supportive of Shibby - as I know how terrified she was when she found out - and how worried everyone would be angry with her. I know she cna do a fantastic job with all our help - and I only hope I did the right thing by sending her here! I know i did! Thanks again guys - it means a lot. and has only served to further my already brilliant opinions of this forum.

xx
see thats the wonderful thing about dogweb! I had an accidental mating, and i had loads of abuse on another forum, but everyone here really suported and helped me out!
shibby69
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-08-2005, 05:53 PM
i haven't posted this on another dog forum, and i see no need to, everyone here is brilliant
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2005, 06:02 PM
Shibby the book is winging it's way to you tomorrow. It's all packaged up just gotta take it with me when I tax the car lol.

PLEASE SOMEONE REMIND ME FOR GOODNESS SAKE
shibby69
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-08-2005, 06:17 PM
thankyou staffy
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-08-2005, 06:47 PM
lol
staffy REMEMBER!
put it with your docs.
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-08-2005, 06:49 PM
he probably wont want her back if she is spayed... can he take care of her is the question with all the things that goes with owning a dog?
if he can thats upto you.
what does your mum say about all this?
Miss Potter
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2005, 08:21 PM
I am sorry for the predicament you are in! You are doing the right thing, talking to DW! They are a clever lot! Sorry I cant give you any whelping advice etc, but i will say. GET EVERYTHING IN WRITING!!!!!. He wont have a leg to stand on then, I have been let down in the past twice by my Aunt, who said, and told everyone else I was having her 2 dogs permanently.It is a long story, wont go into it now. Hope all goes well......Keep in touch and let us know who it goes!
Shadowboxer
Fondly Remembered
Female  Diamond Supporter 

29-08-2005, 11:16 PM
Hello

If you succeed in getting the bitch signed over to you make sure that the document specifies that he is handing over the bitch and any puppies that she may deliver. Also, have your signatures witnessed by an independent person - and don't forget to get your witness to sign the document.

I agree with Inca that it would be better if this person had no financial input regarding the bitch, whelping, puppies, from this point on.

Good wishes
SB
Page 7 of 12 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »