Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2010, 08:56 PM
Originally Posted by Tupacs2legs View Post
..only just caught this sheree poor laddie
.. ears are so scary they bleed soo much

hugs and woo's for you and 'his highness' xxx
Thanks Layla xx

The vets did say that it probably wasn't as bad as I had thought because of all the blood vessels in the ears, but then they have now told me that there was substantial tissue loss

Fortunately the stitches are dissolvable so he doesn't have to go through anything too bad hopefully when they take the bandage off on Tuesday.
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2010, 09:56 PM
just saw this, oh poor henry that woman sounds like a total idiot! there is a woman near me who walks her temperamental aggressive dog offlead, it makes me so mad some people just dont think about others! i hope henry makes a full recovery, and Jake sends him gentle healing licks xx it must have been so scary, and i know i would have been screaming and shouting hysterically!

i hope he isnt affected psychological as well, i have had the same worry with Jake. he has had 3 incidents with dogs in the last 4 weeks (2 were the same dog, and one was another dog... both known aggressive dogs that were offlead!) thankfully he hasnt been seriously hurt but i worry that he may start getting aggressive with unknown dogs due to the fear it will happen again! i hope henry isnt affected, and can carry on making doggy friends.
bugzy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-09-2010, 10:01 PM
Poor Henry
I hope he makes a quick recovery, and hopefully the woman will pay up, and maybe by having to pay Henry's vet bill's it might make her realise she can not allow her dog to behave like that in public.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2010, 06:39 AM
Sheree I have only just seen this. Poor poor Henry.
People like that make me so mad. We have loads of them round here.
Its like me letting Shady off somewhere and not worrying who will come round the corner. I could just never take that risk as I would be mortified if she hurt another dog so as I can't trust her she stays on the lead.
I really hope it doesn't affect him psychologicaly as thats the worst thing. Shady is the way she is because of all the times she has been attacked by off lead dogs.
I hope this woman pays up and perhaps you giving her a bill will make her keep the dog onlead in future and realise it doesn't pay to let your dog attack others.
Sending lots of gentle (((hugs))) to henry and some big (((hugs))) to you.
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2010, 06:59 AM
Hoping Henry is doing okay this morning Sheree? Give him a hug from all of us and plenty of setter and pointer kisses xxx
Thalice
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-09-2010, 07:58 AM
My goodness, Sheree, I have only just seen this - how awful !! How is that lovely boy today ? I hope he is feeling better -and you are too.

He's a young dog and they heal quickly and with his lovely setter temperament he will recover emotioally too.

Our lot are thinking of you

THalice's Mum
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2010, 08:10 AM
Hope Henry is feeling a little better this morning.
peedie
Almost a Veteran
Female 

12-09-2010, 08:23 AM
Just saw this now, how awful! It definitely was not your fault! Quite the opposite I'd say. How is he today? Any you?! x
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2010, 08:23 AM
Unbelievable, what a bitch!

Poor dear Henry, hope he's feeling better today xx
Page 5 of 12 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »