View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2009, 03:57 PM
hey, just caught up with the update, so sorry to hear about Moon, and really hoping that it does turn out to be manageable.

For all you have done for Moon, it would be tragic to lose him so young.

massive positive vibes for Moon,

xxxxxxxxxxxx
hugs for you
dani
madisondobie
Almost a Veteran
Female 

29-12-2009, 04:11 PM
So sorry to hear about Moon, im keeping everything crossed for you that he recovers. x
Moon's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2009, 02:37 PM
Moon's phosphate blood levels have dropped a bit, but still high. They are keeping him on fluids for another 24 hours then plan to send him home with meds and see what happens. Keep healing thoguths coming to him please!
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

31-12-2009, 03:58 PM
Originally Posted by Moon's Mum View Post
Moon's phosphate blood levels have dropped a bit, but still high. They are keeping him on fluids for another 24 hours then plan to send him home with meds and see what happens. Keep healing thoguths coming to him please!
Hi Amanda, I was wondering how things were going with Moon. Fingers crossed for some improvement in the next few days and sending warm healing thoughts your way ..x
LillyRose
Dogsey Junior
Female 

31-12-2009, 04:10 PM
Just caught up with this too.Sorry to hear about Moon,sending healing vibes to the both of you.

x
Moon's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2009, 10:27 PM
Saw Moon tonight, he was bright and finally did his first poo in four days He did throw up a little bit of bile but I think it was because his stomach was empty.

He ate well, he ate green tripe and lamb mince with rice. He's coming home tomorrow which i hope is a good thing. I'm worried that when he comes off the drip he'll go downhill again, so fingers crossed! He'll be on antibiotics (for suspected Lepto, although his test came back negative!) and Fortekor.

They want to stop his phosphate binders.........is this a good idea? I thought he'd still need them given that he has end stage kidney failure?
Moon's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2010, 10:50 AM
Going to pick him up at midday today Fingers crossedhe remains stable once off the IV.......
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

01-01-2010, 10:52 AM
Originally Posted by Moon's Mum View Post
Going to pick him up at midday today Fingers crossedhe remains stable once off the IV.......
Hi Amanda , I bet Moon will be so happy to be home. I am sure the vet will explain about any dietary requirements and feeding very small frequent meals.

Hope all goes well xx
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2010, 10:53 AM
That is positive news you must be so exhausted, it is such a worry, I do hope Moon keeps on improving.
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2010, 10:58 AM
Just caught up with this thread... so sorry to hear about Moon's illness after all he and you have been through, he doesn't deserve this illness and battle... Hopefully he will come on leaps and bounds at home, will be thinking of you both xxx
Page 3 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »