Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
CharleyMaddison
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-09-2012, 05:21 PM

Max GSD URGENT

Can anyone help Max. German Shepherd Dog Rescue are currently trying to find a new home for Max but have had no luck. Max is now urgent as his owner is being evicted and is also 8 weeks away from giving birth. Max has no where to go and his owner is absolutely devastated. Max's time is almost up Can anyone help?

Max is 5 and lives in London. He is not good with other dogs although he is getting better and is unknown with cats. Further details of Max are on the german shepherd rescue website Max is in the south east region.

Max's daughter Tara also needs a home.

CharleyMaddison
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-09-2012, 06:40 PM
***What Max and Tara’s owner says about them***

“Max is a kind loving dog, he is very soppy. He eats dry food but likes the odd home cooked meal as well. He lives with his daughter. Max was attacked by another dog a few years ago and I have kept him away from other dogs since, bad move I made there. Lately though he has been getting to know a female staffy, he likes to wag his tail and smell her. Big softie with kids and he will bark when strangers are at the door. He is housetrained.

Tara is a GSD x Staffy she is a happy go lucky dog and can walk well on and off lead. She loves kids and meeting people. Tara and Max get on great together. Tara sings and will howl when she wants to go out for a wee. Tara loves her food and will gulp it down! If I can’t find them a home by the middle of next week I don’t know what I am going to do I have tried everywhere. What else can I say both dogs are my pride and joy.

We are in Feltham TW14 area.”