Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
heartbroken
New Member!
Female 

20-09-2012, 12:21 PM

Missing our Two lost dogs (Cocker Spaniels) [North East HG4]

Can anyone help us find our two lovely dogs, which went missing from Galphay, near Ripon on Wednesday 29th August this year.

We have tried everything we can - well until someone told us about this site- yet there has been no sighting of either of them .
They are 5 year old Spaniels, both are black and white ( colour Blue) are neutered and micro-chipped.
Are family pets not working dogs, so both have their full tail.

They could be anywhere in the country.
Please, please anyone with any information please help us find them.

Other Info Please look out for these two brothers! One was wearing a Blue Padded Collar and the other had got a Dark Thin Leather Collar when they went missing. MICROCHIPPED, TAGGED and NEUTERED!
Phone 1 01765 607670
Phone 2 07580555957
Reward? CASH

[/QUOTE]

Anyone with any information - please contact us
Northernsoulgirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2012, 12:23 PM
So sorry to hear about your dogs. It must be completely horrendous for you. There are so many missing at the moment I see a lot of them on my FB page. All the owners are distraught. Do hope you get your pups back.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2012, 12:39 PM
Have you put them up on the lost dogs site?

Sent posters round all your local vets asking them to put them up in their waiting rooms

Sent posters to all the pet shops in the surrounding area

Sent posters to all the training clubs in the surrounding area

Been in touch with police and rescues all around and in your area

I really do wish you the very best of luck in getting your babies back xx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2012, 12:39 PM
I am so, so sorry your lovely boys have gone missing I'm too far South, but since you say they could be anywhere, I will print off your notice and stick it up in the woodland opposite me where loads of fellow dog walkers walk.

I do hope they return home safe and sound, please let us know when they have, not IF, but when, I'm sure you will get them back somehow.

It must be breaking your hearts the not knowing..... xxxxxx
heartbroken
New Member!
Female 

20-09-2012, 12:48 PM
Yes we have tried everything you have listed and so much more.
I thank anyone who puts posters out.
We did have a possible sighting of them in Warrington but so far it has come to nothing.
The local paper will run an article in next weeks issue and the police have it on their system as well as the dog warden, dogs homes and vets.
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2012, 01:17 PM
I am so sorry to hear you have lost your two Cocker Spaniel boys

Do you think they may have been taken, or is it more likely they are still in your local area?

Have you spoken to all the local farmers, shepherds, gamekeepers and told them your dogs are missing?

Post Office workers are worth speaking to as well, as they spend much of their day driving around the countryside.

Do you think your dogs will have remained together?

I can only imagine the heartbreak and torment you must be going through. I hope the boys turn up safe and sound really soon.
heartbroken
New Member!
Female 

20-09-2012, 01:33 PM
Yes we have tried all of those. We live in an area where everyone knows everyone else. We even get calls from people asking us to put up fresh posters on their gates and fences because they have become wind or rain damaged.
The milkman and postman have been great.
We went 20 miles away yesterday and handed out flyers and put up posters and were am amazed by the number of people that had already seen the posters before.
We have two game keepers, one would shot the dogs if he saw them near his birds and then tell us he had and the other would call and ask us to come and collect them.
heartbroken
New Member!
Female 

20-09-2012, 01:34 PM
We believe they would try and stay together
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2012, 02:09 PM
I would be happy to post it on my social networking site page with a photo - can you link in some way to yours? (site software takes out F B mentions so maybe you could do it via my website? -google sit and fidget arts)
heartbroken
New Member!
Female 

20-09-2012, 02:23 PM
http://www.doglost.co.uk/poster.php?...NDT82YiE.email

Its doglost and has all their details

Many thanks

Just heard the local radio station giving out their details once more.
Give me hope
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >