View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
alexgirl73
Almost a Veteran
Female 

23-09-2012, 09:56 AM
Seen the posts about him, and shared, all over the site that shall not be named. So sad Really hope he turns up.

My friends dog went missing for 3 months, and she had all but given up hope. She was checking the free ads one day when she was considering another dog, and saw a pic of one that looked very like hers. Phoned up and in the end it was her dog. Someone in the street had nabbed her, kept her in her house for months, then dumped her on a relative who was told she didn't want the dog anymore, and they rehomed her. She got her baby back, but it was so distressing for the ones who had taken her on, as they loved her
Northernsoulgirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2012, 10:53 AM
When I saw this post opened again I hoped against hope that Teddy had been found - can't imagine what the poor girl can do next really. I keep sharing on [a social network], why can't it be named I wonder?? in the hope that someone, somewhere will be able to help. It was his birthday yesterday (or the day before). She must be going through hell.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3