Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2020, 06:20 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday, 2nd August, 2020

Good morning everyone, Hope you are all well and in fine fettle your four legged friends also. Have a good day, take care, stay safe and well. God bless you all.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2020, 08:32 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Another hot day forecast. So far have walked Teazle and made a custard tart for lunch. Never made one before so hope it tastes good.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2020, 08:52 AM
Morning each and all to follow. Changed his bedding, now hanging up drying. Been for walk. Mowed the front garden and weeded. Watered my fellowship rose that was planted for my beautiful collie called Zeta. Lost her at 4 years old. So sad. She had aspergillosis. Enough of that. Hoovered hall. This time I remembered to mow first then hoover..
Now sitting and going to read. Lazy lunch today. Ready prepared lasagne with ready prepared salad and garlic bread. All from Tesco. Have a good day. Sue tart sounds yum. My dad's favourite.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2020, 09:29 AM
Good morning everyone.

Have a great day all, I have work tonight and at the moment a dog who is being teased by a sparrow....LOL a little sparrow in the garden and Gert has chased it half heartedly around the table in the garden and the sparrow appears to realise she has not got a bad bone in her body....and is fluttering around seemingly unfussed by the dog.

Sue that sounds lovely happy eating.
Moyra Have a great day and maybe a nice drive around, be a Sunday driver. LOL
Brenda Sounds like you are joining the busy group. LOL Sounds like a perfect way to spend a Sunday to me. Aspergillosis not sure but is one of the symptoms reverse sneezing, Zeta is a lovely name.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2020, 10:17 AM
Morning all
Hope you all have a lovely day
Been up half the night again... blooming neighbours
Back garden is slowly getting there.... very slowly lol
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2020, 10:57 AM
Good morning all.

A nice summer's morning out there. Warm, but not boiling as it has been of late so a nice, pleasant walk today.

I'm in cleaning mode too, but suggestions on a postcard as to why I am cleaning a bathroom ready for a builder to come in tomorrow to take out the window and brick up to accommodate the small window which will go in and make good the inside? Crazy, but I suppose it makes me feel better .

Have a good 'un all x
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2020, 11:01 AM
Kazz aspergillosis is cancer of the nasal cavities. Eats the bone away causing severe bleeding. Tried to cure it but to no avail. She was such a stoic girlie.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2020, 11:11 AM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Kazz aspergillosis is cancer of the nasal cavities. Eats the bone away causing severe bleeding. Tried to cure it but to no avail. She was such a stoic girlie.
Sounds terrible. I have a inkling in the back of my mind that an acquaintance of mine had a dog they thought had this. Sure there were other signs but the name and reverse sneezing stuck in the back of my head and came to the front on reading your post.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2020, 11:13 AM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Morning all
Hope you all have a lovely day
Been up half the night again... blooming neighbours
Back garden is slowly getting there.... very slowly lol
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2020, 11:13 AM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Good morning all.

A nice summer's morning out there. Warm, but not boiling as it has been of late so a nice, pleasant walk today.

I'm in cleaning mode too, but suggestions on a postcard as to why I am cleaning a bathroom ready for a builder to come in tomorrow to take out the window and brick up to accommodate the small window which will go in and make good the inside? Crazy, but I suppose it makes me feel better .

Have a good 'un all x
All systems go and glad Dave is feeling better, is he revisiting the doctors to get checked out?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >